Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Request new forum for Portabee printer

Posted by qrp-gaijin 
Request new forum for Portabee printer
February 17, 2021 08:43PM
Would it be possible to create a new forum under "Machines Organized by Name" (https://reprap.org/forum/index.php?149) dedicated to the Portabee line of printers? There were 2 printers released -- the original Portabee, and the later Portabee Go, both of which are portable/foldable 3D printers. The company's web page seems no longer to be active, but the last version from late 2018 can be seen here: [web.archive.org] .

There seem to be some scattered users and scattered information about these printers on the web. It might be nice if we could start a community discussion forum here for Portabee users.
VDX
Re: Request new forum for Portabee printer
February 18, 2021 01:43AM
... it wouldn't be really helpfull, if I create forums fo revery available (or asked) brand.

But there is the forum "Prusa i3 and variants" ( [reprap.org] ), where you can ask related questions.

Or you find enough co-users, so it would be of a substantial interest, to start a new "sub-community" ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
February 18, 2021 04:26AM
Got it! Thanks for the pointer to the "Prusa i3 and variants" forum. I will try to use that forum, and the wiki, to find and gather information about the Portabee. Let's see how many other people are (still?) using this printer. smiling smiley
VDX
February 18, 2021 05:53AM
smileys with beer

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login