Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Praise for work well done

Posted by aka47 
Praise for work well done
January 26, 2010 08:57AM
Sebastien

Been looking round at the revitalizing work you have been doing with the Forum/s and would like to say how impressed I am at the excellent contribution your overhaul is making to working with the project.

The original work was great and, if possible, the changes you are making are better.

Many Thanks

aka47

Necessity hopefully becomes the absentee parent of successfully invented children.
Re: Praise for work well done
January 26, 2010 01:38PM
That is very kind. Thank you. smiling smiley

I'm looking foward to what happens when we desilo the forums by turning them into forum-mailing lists, and I really look forward to auto-swallowing of forum attachments and photos into the wiki (by default). That and having their phorum profile go to their
aka47.reprap.org-type home page will boost wiki uptake, as will having their "RepRap page project lead/fanboy list under their name, maybe, along with what RUG or geographic location they're a member of.

Also, soon it will be much easier to auto-create RUGs for people, and hopefully give them a place to sketch out meetings and so on, so that they don't hide all their attachments in google groups.

Mind you, most of my thinking gyres around other issues right now, but that's the way of things.
Re: Praise for work well done
January 27, 2010 04:43AM
Wow that sounds cool.

All the best with the tasks to make this happen.

Necessity hopefully becomes the absentee parent of successfully invented children.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login