Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zvire - DS

Posted by majkl 
Zvire - DS
July 07, 2014 07:17PM
Hi guys,

we are having permanent problems with the guy called "Zvire" or "Zvire - DS". He has been even temporarilly banned for a while.

He's destroying the Czech part of this forum. And as a moderator I do not have any rights to ban this guy.

Only what moderators of Czech RUG are doing now is moving the topics to the "Kos" - trash - just have a look: [forums.reprap.org]

We used to have a nice corner, where czech newbies got an ansver from really nice guys with empathy... That guy is just (ab)using this forum. By spamming, lying, overacting (at least), threatening the members and even theirs families.

Sorry to bother you but I'm full of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2014 07:38PM by majkl.

3draty.cz - celokovový hotend
Re: Zvire - DS
July 07, 2014 10:04PM
I've deactivated him , i think he's has enough warnings in the past from myself and other admins, if he pops up asking why his account has been deactivated tell him/her to ask here in the admin section

majkl
Hi guys,

we are having permanent problems with the guy called "Zvire" or "Zvire - DS". He has been even temporarilly banned for a while.

He's destroying the Czech part of this forum. And as a moderator I do not have any rights to ban this guy.

Only what moderators of Czech RUG are doing now is moving the topics to the "Kos" - trash - just have a look: [forums.reprap.org]

We used to have a nice corner, where czech newbies got an ansver from really nice guys with empathy... That guy is just (ab)using this forum. By spamming, lying, overacting (at least), threatening the members and even theirs families.

Sorry to bother you but I'm full of it.

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

July 07, 2014 10:34PM
Jeff Moe (jebba) threatened my family too, so I know how you feel. All these unprofessional people should be banned.
July 08, 2014 05:10AM
Thank you for your effort.

Anonymous User
July 08, 2014 08:47AM
hello all, i dont know why i was banned, but i think this is not fair. Majkl atack me permanently, now i was just say that majkl is ( just my opinion ) very bad moderator, and hes using him power unfair, and for propagation of hims
products. Just my opinion, that selling and moderating is conflicts of interests. sad smiley

After that majkl was ask for ban me.... sad smiley so hes only proof what i sad.

I NEVER ATTACKED majkl family etc , but true is that majkl attacked me lot of time. Im no only one who was complain to hims moderating.... becouse hes using vulgarisms, and agressive words against users.

I know that he is no more moderator, i just write for explain. This last conflict was becouse one coworker of my company was slould material, machines ,printer and some more stafs in my company, and then hes try
sell it on this forum. So i was warning people here, becouse buyng this staffs is ILEGALY.

In case like that i was realy waiting support from moderators, becouse keep this forum clean and legaly is main task of moderators. atleast i think so.

After first warning majkl immediately attack me , and was support ( look it like that ) this stealer in selling sad smiley

So thats my looking on this situation, thank you for spending time with read my opinion :-)

ZvireDS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2014 08:54AM by ZvireDS.
July 08, 2014 09:41AM
Yes and lies like that he is spreading around the czech forum. I won't comment it anymore.

July 08, 2014 12:33PM
[forums.reprap.org]
[forums.reprap.org]
[forums.reprap.org]
[forums.reprap.org]

ZvireDS (Zvire, Zvire - DS.......) is a liar and conman.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2014 12:35PM by hloupe-zviratko.
July 09, 2014 05:35AM
ZvireDS
So i was warning people here, becouse buyng this staffs is ILEGALY.

Nah, selling stuff isn't illegal, like being against law.

A subforum for commercial activities has turned out to be a good comprimise. Strictly put everything in there what comes with selling or with a price tag.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Anonymous User
July 09, 2014 08:35PM
selling sttould staff is ilegaly in all counries of EU, man what was sell it was my coworker and after i cancel cooperation hes stould equipment and material from worshop.

That majkl was attack me and no I him, is recognisable from first milou post. So i realy dont lie.

But majkl is no more moderator, so may now will better. After my interevnce my ex-coworker stop selling those staffs, so may now will peace :-)

With regards

Petr Zverina

PS: user hloupe-zviratko is KIKIN, im sure that admins know him very well. Yes, is this kikin ,you got hundreds complains against him ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2014 08:38PM by ZvireDS.
July 10, 2014 12:09AM
I'm no more moderator, just because of you! I found out as an everending story moving your spam and agressive posts to the Trash subforum. So I asked VDX to remove my rights. Don't try to make a bad moderator out of me, it's just not true.

I've put a some time to make this forum better. You just destroyed the good vibes. It's your fault that good people have stopped visiting czech rug.

And stop fabulating, you were temporary banned before "your things have been stolen".

July 25, 2014 06:57AM
And now he strikes again: [forums.reprap.org] even abusing one of the moderators (Bajn).

Please kick him out.

If I can propose, please give the rights to ban to moderators of CZ forum (Bajn and Raptik, I'm not anymore), to give them ability to solve problems like this one fast.

Thanks for your time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2014 10:13AM by majkl.

July 27, 2014 01:38PM
Hi all,
how majkl already write here, we have again problem with user ZvireDS.
It is still same, everybody are agains him, moderator are nazi (in last coments he call me SIEG BAJN -nazi hitler phrase with use my name).
It is neverending story with him.
Existing some easy way how to resolve this situation?
Many experience people leaving forum because this person writes his stupid posts everywhere.
There is no problem leave this forum and go to another place with more options how to solve problem people. But we want stay here for help begginers and for discussion.
Thanks for your help.
Bajn - moderator.
July 27, 2014 05:49PM
Bajn
Hi all,
It is still same, everybody are agains him, moderator are nazi (in last coments he call me SIEG BAJN -nazi hitler phrase with use my name).
Many experience people leaving forum because this person writes his stupid posts everywhere.
There is no problem leave this forum and go to another place with more options how to solve problem people. But we want stay here for help begginers and for discussion.
Thanks for your help.
Bajn - moderator.

Hello,

i have added his name to the ban list plus his email address, and deactivated him,

the annoying part is that they just go and use a disposable email address and create a new account and start all over again,

i will send him an email see how thisgoes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2014 06:01PM by thejollygrimreaper.

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

July 28, 2014 04:13AM
Hi, thank you for your time. It is hard to explain all circumstances around this problem (it running more than sixt moths) with this person and this is his 4. account I think.
It is still same, when we ban him, we have some days silent, but then again some attack from he to others users.
First was the problem when another user wrote he selling a copy E3D without being admitted merit.
Another problem when hhis customers wrote, he sells bad fillament without bill. There followed a half year mutual threats courts, insults, etc.
Eventually, the animals attacked the author of 3D printers Rebel, he copied from them the suggested axis for the printer. Funny stories, user dan, working with 3D printers a year longer and the printer is already built estimates, more than a hundred people.
He later probably quarreled with his colleagues, saying she had something stolen, etc. So Zvire attack him on every topic.
The last goal I am, because I ban him and move messages to Trash, I assisting crime and I'm a Nazi.
Zvire claims to be the only victim and Czech Republic is against him.

Bajn

thejollygrimreaper
Bajn
Hi all,
Thanks for your help.
Bajn - moderator.

Hello,

i have added his name to the ban list plus his email address, and deactivated him,

the annoying part is that they just go and use a disposable email address and create a new account and start all over again,

i will send him an email see how thisgoes
July 28, 2014 08:34AM
thejollygrimreaper : Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login