Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Category:Twiki -- Can only access first 200 listings....

Posted by Mdbaughman2 
Category:Twiki -- Can only access first 200 listings....
June 21, 2010 07:26PM
I've been looking around the wiki looking for something new that i have not seen....

anyway... when i go to the category page it lists 1,608 listings under Twiki... then when i go to see whats inside Twiki it shows the first 200 listings, but the link for the next 200 listings seems to be broken...

I think that there's a lot of good info there that is currently lost... I really would like to see whats there so i can broaden my horizons.....

Thanks MB

Oh if its a browser thing... I'm using Firefox (win) v3.6.3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2010 07:27PM by Mdbaughman2.
Re: Category:Twiki -- Can only access first 200 listings....
June 21, 2010 08:22PM
There is something odd about the Category:Twiki page... I think the automated import from the Twiki may be responsible in some way for that.

I do not think you are missing thousands of pages of wonderful useful information, though smiling smiley

As far as I know, the page http://reprap.org/wiki/Special:AllPages currently shows you four sub pages, and between them they list all pages of the wiki (that you have access rights to). I'd say we have a few hundred pages total, not 1600+

A page tagged with Category Twiki simply tells you that it was auto-imported from the old Twiki; that may tend to imply that it is old or out of date.

Jonathan
June 21, 2010 09:02PM
Johnathan, thanks for the info...

I'll stop looking for the missing 1k+ pages... its just been bugging me for a while, that i couldn't see whats there...

just a thought: is the old twiki still operational? (I'd like to have a look around if it is..)

thanks for your time... MB
June 21, 2010 09:39PM
just a thought: is the old twiki still operational? (I'd like to have a look around if it is..)

Yes and no.

All the twiki information is now in the mediawiki, including history information (thanks to buzz). grinning smiley

The twiki installation has been archived and taken offline so that we don't have versioning issues with the pages which are in the mediawiki.

If you want to help catalog and organize, you can use the markup code from
[reprap.org]
to update the old pages.

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
November 26, 2011 08:42PM
Hi Mdbaughman2

The 1,000+ listings under Category:Twiki is now gone, it was some sort of an it-artifact ;-) .

I have moved some of the articles to other categories, and only max. 2*200 was there. Now there is less than 200.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 08:43PM by Glenn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login