Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dedicated Mailing Lists

Posted by SebastienBailard 
Dedicated Mailing Lists
November 07, 2007 01:32AM
If you want a mailing list for associated with your RUG's forum, request it here.
Re: Dedicated Mailing Lists
December 18, 2007 01:10PM
I'd like a mailing list for the Baltimore/Washington D.C. RUG
December 18, 2007 07:27PM
We're about to move servers (in 1-3 weeks I think) so it may take a little while.
January 10, 2010 11:16PM
Blerg. We still need to do this. Two years later. sad smiley
April 25, 2013 06:08AM
I may be missing an obvious FAQ that answers this question, if so, apologies in advance.

A little background: now we have the TVRRUG group in the UK forum list, we are looking to see how to best use it together with several other places that members are having conversations. A logical one would be to replace our GoogleGroup(GG) with the RR forum. A feature of GG the ability to read AND POST via email and several active members use this method exclusively.

I can see that I can get new posts emailed to me, but am unsure about how to post via email.

any help appreciated - Thanks - Mike.

Create, Communicate, Collaborate
[tvrrug,org,uk]
April 02, 2014 02:46PM
I would like a mailing list for the dutch user group.

Gr. Wilco

Mendelmax 1.5, E3D v6, ramps 1.4, drv8825, kapton heated bed (working)
Sparkcube 1.1, e3d v6, radds 1.5, raps128, 12864 lcd, octoprint (build and testing)
Sparkcube 1.1 XL, radds 1.5, raps128, lcd, fsr autobed, octoprint on odroid (building)
June 20, 2014 01:10PM
I would like to be able to define folders in the Argentina RUG. How do you enable them?

Regards

Paucus
VDX
June 20, 2014 04:50PM
Hi Paucus,

write down your wished structure of 'folders' and ask an admin, if he can create this sub-forums.

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login