Willkommen! Anmelden Ein neues Profil erzeugen

Erweiterte Suche

Increasing Bed temperature of Creality ender 3 to 180°C

geschrieben von Serge.S 
Increasing Bed temperature of Creality ender 3 to 180°C
12. July 2021 08:28
I am working on a project with a material that requires a 180°C bed temperature. I am still new at 3D printing and I have a Creality ender 3 3D printer.

One solution I found is to use silicon heater with tempered glass. are there any other possible solutions?
Also how do you place the silicon heater? should I place it under the PCB and add the tempered glass on top or remove the PCB entirely?

Thank you for your help
VDX
Re: Increasing Bed temperature of Creality ender 3 to 180°C
12. July 2021 10:09
... you can DIY a heater with an aluminium plate and a bunch of 15W-resistors in aluminium-housings screwed to the bottom-side too -- did something similar with up to 300°C max. temperature smoking smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Re: Increasing Bed temperature of Creality ender 3 to 180°C
13. July 2021 14:49
Aside form you being in the german forum spinning smiley sticking its tongue out,
what material are you looking into?

Sounds like PEEK or PPSU to me, but these require an enclosed chamber for up to 200°C.

/Julien

Wer rasiert mit mir KingKong? Der wichtigste Guide - Triffid Hunter's Calibration Guide

Drucker:
CoreXY in 2502x300 - geschlossen & beheizt für ABS - Duet2WiFi - Eigenbau Wasserkühlung
Eigenbau I3 - V6-Clon- Profilrahmen - Ramps 1.4 24V - TMC2208 - Simplify3D - Octoprint - Marlin 1.1.8
In diesem Forum dürfen leider nur registrierte Teilnehmer schreiben.

Klicke hier, um Dich einzuloggen