Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eng Case - The most UNIQUE 3D Printed Gear Phone Case

Posted by tcrong 
Eng Case - The most UNIQUE 3D Printed Gear Phone Case
June 08, 2014 01:58AM
Hi everyone, I am a college student who designed Unique 3D Printed Smart Phone Cases, I called them Eng Case. Recently I have launched it as a Kickstarter project. The Eng Case is built with actual working gears demonstrating mechanical principles with meticlulous design to protect iPhones, Nexus, and Samsung smart phones. I have also used glow in the dark materials and customizable tags to catch more attention. These cases are printed from Prusa I3, with 0.3mm nozzle diameter, very fine resolution printer from Mixshop.

3D files can be downloaded from onbook.com and thingiverse,com,

You can check my Kickstarter page on: [kck.st]

Rong Guo
Re: Eng Case - The most UNIQUE 3D Printed Gear Phone Case
June 08, 2014 09:26AM
Awesome idea, and definitely further along then when I tried to do phone cases via Kickstarter. I pretty gave up on that project, but you've inspired me to at least consider it again.
So you're allowing us the files, is that also allowing us to sell prints of them? [not that some people wouldn't even if you said not to]

Realizer- One who realizes dreams by making them a reality either by possibility or by completion. Also creating or renewing hopes of dreams.
"keep in mind, even the best printer can not print with the best filament if the user is the problem." -Ohmarinus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login