Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eureka! I've invented multi-color printhead - need funding

Posted by phonx 
Eureka! I've invented multi-color printhead - need funding
October 12, 2014 07:02PM
Hi;

For the past few days, I have been living in agany whether I should reveal my invention to the world. So I've decided to tell you first - my trusted fellow Reprappers. For what ever reason I do not know, a week ago, while still in my bed waking up from a nice afternoon nap; I decided to rewatch Reprap related Youtube video and the reason for the Rerap redesign of Drawin to the original Mendel. While watching these video my mind was wondering into idea of making multi-color filament extruder and I do not like the current idea that are floating around at this moment like multi-head extruder (bulky and waste print space) and the triple heads by Rich's Reprap camp. To cut the story short I've have a Eureka moment so before forgetting the idea I jotted it down onto a piece of paper I found near my bed of many ideas that literal evolved from one to the next within less than 10 minutes - I have a multi-color extruder, a multi-color printhead and a nano scale printhead idea. Furhter more, I think my inventions could be scalable in any dimension and using different print materials subject to the limitation of the physic and the available technologies.

As an inventor and opensource enthusiast I do not wish my invention to fall into a single company to monopolize for profit. I think my invention could solve a lot of problems for our community, our world and helping mankinds to live in the outer space and beyonds.

I know this is a big claim but I think with the right development platform, and the right people to cradle it through - there's no doubt in my mind that we could bring froth the reality of thess ideas.

Let's get to the point, my aim of this announcement is to have an open conversation forum and creat a channel for any organisation to contact me if they want to support this project. Failing that, I would like to set up a non-profit organisation to develop this project futher via the supports of the Reprap's communities. I am proposing a target base fund raising model as the way Blender has released their source code when the founding riched $200,000 Euro. I am not sure how much we need so lets the convesation start...

Once the project has been approved and the development is underway, I will be releasing the inventions details then the whole community can join in to improve it futher.

So let's begin

Regards

Phonx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2014 07:02PM by phonx.
Re: Eureka! I've invented multi-color printhead - need funding
October 12, 2014 10:30PM
How about you actually MAKE one first.........
October 12, 2014 11:10PM
Dream on!

October 13, 2014 01:17AM
as they say

"Put up or shut up."

We do not believe you.

Going threw your post history... there is no way you have cracked this
October 13, 2014 08:16AM
A nap and 200,000 euros don't go together. Keep dreaming. Find another way to finance your laziness.
October 14, 2014 02:35PM
you wold need to organize a kickstarter campaign. people will need to see your idea, and learn of what value having them with you will be added.
October 15, 2014 11:25AM
phonx
Furhter more, I think my inventions could be scalable in any dimension and using different print materials subject to the limitation of the physic and the available technologies.
History is filled with inventions that would have changed the course of the universe if it only physics and available technologies didn't get in the way.
October 20, 2014 08:51PM
Hi;

I'd like to thank all the individual and organisations who offer to help me taking this idea to the next stage. Currently, I don't have regular Internet so I will try my best to keep the communications channel open. I'll soon contact you with further development.

Thankyou

Phonx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login