Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smartphone-controlled, Arduino-powered 3D printed robots

Posted by BenMakerClub 
Smartphone-controlled, Arduino-powered 3D printed robots
October 31, 2014 12:25PM
Hi guys!

I hope it's alright to post this here - we'd really love to hear some feedback on our projects from you guys!

We've developed a line of 3D printed Maker projects you can print at home and then control with your mobile!
The kits are specially developed with young makers in mind and come with a gamiefied learning system to teach you how to make your kit, the science behind the electronics and the process of design!

For more experienced Makers, we have our MakerConnect chip which allows almost any Arduino-powered projected be controlled from our intuitive MakerConnect app on your iphone

We've launched our IndieGoGo campaign, so if you want to find out more you should check us out here.

We have the Grabber

The Quadmonster

And the Carduino

Please feel free to ask questions or just say what you think, opinions from a knowledgable community such as yours would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Ben
Re: Smartphone-controlled, Arduino-powered 3D printed robots
November 12, 2014 05:42PM
This looks highly interesting, but app needs Android support to get my support (I would hope that is something on your "to do" list).
November 13, 2014 04:33AM
I have good news: the app is available on Android already! We originally developed it for Android I believe.
November 13, 2014 11:23AM
Saw that when I viewed the video. My bad.

Thought I saw a quad-copter shown for a moment....is that kit in the works? That would simply rock!
November 13, 2014 11:27AM
It's definitely in the pipeline! I can't wait til it's ready myself, but unfortunately we're too busy with the IndieGoGo to work on it at the moment. Hopefully it will come out with our next wave of kits.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login