Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New cheap resin SLA printer on kickstarter

Posted by MichaelAtOz 
New cheap resin SLA printer on kickstarter
November 19, 2014 12:45AM
Re: New cheap resin SLA printer on kickstarter
November 19, 2014 01:59PM
It seems like I remember seeing the news about this being in development almost a year ago, so it's cool to see that it's finally to the crowdfunding stage. Everything I've read about this printer looks great, taking a lot of practical lessons from the Peachy and putting a rather innovative spin on it with the pressure control system.

Also, it looks like it has been refined to the point where it looks comparable to the Form1 and other SLA printers in the same range. Whereas the Peachy builds I've seen so far look like RepRaps (no offence).
November 19, 2014 02:27PM
Feign
Also, it looks like it has been refined to the point where it looks comparable to the Form1 and other SLA printers in the same range. Whereas the Peachy builds I've seen so far look like RepRaps (no offence).
It's amazing what an extra $850 will buy you.
November 19, 2014 06:28PM
Perhaps a printer that works, and delivered on time?
November 19, 2014 08:38PM
This is an awesome 3D printa. This printa is very well conceived. These guys really know how to build a printa. I'd very much like to get one of these printas, but I'm afraid this printa is out of my price range. Printa.
November 19, 2014 10:01PM
I'm more interested in the SLS machine on Indiegogo:

[www.indiegogo.com]

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
November 20, 2014 11:35AM
gmh39
I'm more interested in the SLS machine on Indiegogo:

[www.indiegogo.com]

So I wonder, what would Nylon PA12 Powder cost?

I can't afford 4599 dollars for a printer. So if I were to consider buying it, I'd have to save money on printing materials smiling smiley

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login