Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Simple V1 : New Extruder RepRap Comunity

Posted by YishunWang 
Simple V1 : New Extruder RepRap Comunity
August 29, 2015 02:46PM
Simple V1 : New Extruder RepRap Comunity on Indiegogo

Simple V1 is the best extruder + Hotend updated for 3d printer of community reprap and some commercial 3D printers.

Upgrade your consumer level 3D printer with professional Simpe V1 extruder + hotend. Their brilliantly simple design
can improve performance, increase your print resolution and virtually eliminate clogging issues and loss of step in the X axis.
Click image for larger version.

Now on Kickstarter we give a Simple V1 to who contributes 30$ to support our campaign,only the first 5 sponsors.
To other sponsors that support us contributing a little more than 45$ we will also give you one Simple V1
that is goingto be launched on Febrary 2016 at a price of 99$ each.

More Information : TooytooSimple
Link project: Simple v1 on Indiegogo
Email: YishunWang@hotmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2015 06:44PM by YishunWang.
Re: Simple V1 : New Extruder RepRap Comunity
August 29, 2015 06:46PM
Only 4 opportunity to collaborate in the first 5 additional backers of Simple V1

Link project:Simple V1 : New Extruder RepRap Comunity
August 30, 2015 07:21AM
Share Link and free ipad mini 3 for you !!!
Please look at the photo
Link:Simple V1

August 30, 2015 09:35AM
Why is this a kickstarter or indiegogo campaign?
I´ve seen this design earlier, nothing new about it.
With SC10UU bearings, a common Prusa i3 ( or clone ) can´t use it?! confused smiley

Is it just a PR-trick?
-Olaf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2015 09:36AM by o_lampe.
August 30, 2015 02:30PM

Simple V1 is the best extruder + Hotend updated for 3d printer of community reprap and some commercial 3D printers.

From the limited amount of information available, I don't see how that claim can be substantiated. It looks like it's tied to a particular design of printer with the print head moving on smooth rods with a particular separation. No use at all for a delta. Also it appears to use a direct drive (i.e. non-geared) extruder with a non-geared stepper motor. Such extruders provide limited extrusion force that, if you use a long enough Nema 17 motor and run it close to its maximum current, is sufficient for some types of 1.75mm filament but not for others

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
August 31, 2015 07:08PM
Only 1 opportunity to collaborate in the first 5 additional backers of Simple V1

Link project:Simple V1
September 01, 2015 03:17AM
"entrega estimada_ enero 2016" translates to estimated delivery: January 2016. sad smiley

Will I get my money back, when this "campaign" doesn´t reach it´s goal?
-Olaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login