Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ceramic 3D Printer

Posted by cearza 
Ceramic 3D Printer
August 02, 2016 07:01AM
I have modified my delta printer to print porcelain clay, I got bored printing plastic and I wanted to make my own and customized coffee or espresso cups, you are welcome to visit my link. [www.gofundme.com]
Re: Ceramic 3D Printer
August 02, 2016 06:12PM
I had a look, and have some comments:

1. It seems to me that instead of "enhance my homemade printer or buy another one", or a website, or improving your cup design, what you need is a kiln.
  2. Find somewhere (a school, pottery club, art society, whatever) that will let you fire one of your cups. Your project would be much more impressive if you have a final product for people to see.
  3. If you haven't fired porcelain before, I think you're still a long way away from selling cups.
  4. Whilst I'm not averse to giving charitable donations, and I acknowledge that you've done a great deal of work and spent a lot of money, I'll never donate to someone who wants my money to make money for themselves, nor to support someone's hobby/pastime.
  5. If you are serious about this, why don't you make money by selling espresso rocket cups in advance?
August 02, 2016 09:55PM
well, in order to make money selling cups I need a kiln, right? thanks for you comments sir
August 27, 2016 12:56AM
Great job.
September 02, 2016 03:40AM

September 02, 2016 03:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login