Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zatsit, a delta robot with hinges

Posted by M_Xeno 
Zatsit, a delta robot with hinges
October 06, 2018 06:09PM
Hi!

I am really happy and proud to announce that the Kickstarter campaign about Zatsit has been launched!

Here is the link: Zatsit on Kickstarter

Zatsit does nothing like the others, and innovates on practically every function. I bet you'll be surprised!

I had a great joy in designing and building this machine. I see another great joy, it is to initiate a community of Zatsit users, all around the world...

Thanks you in advance, Friends!
Re: Zatsit, a delta robot with hinges
October 09, 2018 12:53AM
I wonder if it would make sense to buy the watercooled hotend kit and upgrade my existing Delta? Would it work with dc42's Smart-Effector?
Is the flystruder gimbal 'universal' or would it only fit a Zatsit-frame?

I'm afraid you will have a hard time to reach your campaign goal, now that the early bird kits are all gone.
You could sell more of the above mentioned items, when you mention in kickstarter, they are 'upgrades' for other Deltas too.
October 13, 2018 09:05AM
Hi, o_lampe ! I am sure I have already written a response, but I must have forgotten to click on "Post"! Sorry....

All Zatsit accessories can be purchased independently of the kit, either during the Kickstarter campaign or in the online shop that follows, and they are all universal: either they are designed for any 6mm T-slot, or, as far as the Flystruder is concerned, it hangs on an elastic cord that connects the three carriages. This Flystruder holder can even be adapted in contexts other than deltas, since the reception device consists of two holes and two magnets!

To adapt the Hot-End to an existing delta, you only need to provide, by a 3D-printed adapter or any other means, a vertical groove and two holes for M3 screws. I haven't studied compatibility with the smart effector, but if it has a central hole, it should work..

Everything is explained in the videos "5 - HOTEND", "6 - FLYSTRUDER" and "7 - ACCESSORIES", in the prototype gallery on the Kickstarter page. These versions has English subtitles. Don't miss them !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2018 09:11AM by M_Xeno.
October 24, 2018 05:01PM
I'm really happy to join the adventure. Congratulations for all these innovations. I'm impatient to test.
October 25, 2018 03:11PM
Thanks, Tircown !
October 27, 2018 12:23PM
Bona tarda:
You must check Kickstarter's Zatsit page, there is a very interesting update...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login