Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier-Host 0.95F

Posted by lentaa 
Repetier-Host 0.95F
February 27, 2014 05:49PM
Has anyone tried to Repetier Host 0.95F?
I have no temperature readings, but all axis is moving? Yes, I have enabled temperature checkbox in settings tab.
Have anyone else had similar problems?
-Janne
Re: Repetier-Host 0.95F
February 27, 2014 06:01PM
Hi Janne, I use repetier 0.56 on Macintosh and have the settings below (checkbox ticked and frequency set to 5 seconds) is there a similar frequency setting on your version?

Ray
February 28, 2014 03:48AM
Hi Ray
Can you show yours connection tab?
What firmaware you are using?
What is yours arduino driver version?
-Janne
February 28, 2014 06:16AM
Hi Janne - I have an Ormerod with a Duet board (based on Arduino Due), I have Arduino IDE 1.5.4 (I guess the arduino driver version is the same as the IDE version...), the firmware I'm using currently is dc42's branch of the RepRapFirmware-057q-dc42, though I've run the machine successfully since early December using similar setings in Repetier Mac.

The value "use ping-pong communication" is best left off for printing over USB, it makes for a smoother print, but it seems to be necessary to have it turned ON for USB transfers to the SD card - these grind to a halt after sending a certain amount of data, I'm not sure why, maybe the receive buffer overflows during file transfers.

I did try printing with Repetier on the PC, but it wasn't successful (this was with older duet firmware and I'm not sure what version of Repetier host for PC),

Ray
February 28, 2014 06:42AM
Thanks,
I have to test it, let's see what happens.
-Janne
March 01, 2014 04:13PM
Hi there,

i have also the problem sad smiley
i cant connect with repetier, with pronterface no problem.
Moving axis also dont work.

Only connect

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2014 04:14PM by Le-Seaw.
March 02, 2014 04:33PM
[forums.reprap.org]

change this and it works smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login