Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Print Status

Posted by Zonzo 
Print Status
April 01, 2014 12:42PM
there is a system to have the print status of the web interface working??

with the percentage of completion and the estimated remaining time of printing running?

I use 057y-dc42 firmware and Iamburny 0,67 web interface.

thanks

Giuliano
Re: Print Status
April 01, 2014 01:02PM
Hi Zonzo,

What isn't working for you? The estimated time remaining displays OK for me, except that while the extruder is heating up before it starts printing, the value for % completed is completely wrong because it is based on whatever height the head is at.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
April 01, 2014 02:34PM
Hi,

for me the only voice that work is:

Print duration, last layer and the chart...

all the other voice indicate 0

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 02:34PM by Zonzo.
April 01, 2014 02:42PM
Is the object height displayed correctly? If not, try entering it manually.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

April 01, 2014 03:03PM
Mmmm...

no...

in the box of the Object height in mm there is only write "mm"

I never noticed it because I did not know how the interface work...

I thought they were box automatically calculated by gcode...

so i need to insert it manually looking at the data given in the info file Slic3r?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 03:03PM by Zonzo.
April 01, 2014 03:35PM
Version 0.67 of Matt's web interface tries to calculate the object height by reading from the end of the gcode file. This seems to work for me. Previous versions relied on you entering it manually. So, if you are running with a local web server and the local version of reprap.htm, check that your rerap.js file is up to date. On the Settings tab, it displays the file versions.

April 01, 2014 04:00PM
I think the height extracttion only works for direct web printing. If you upload first and then print from SD then the height must be manually entered.
April 01, 2014 04:41PM
Good point Bob, the web interface can't read the gcode file if it is on the SD card.

April 02, 2014 01:19AM
Yes. I think the only way that could work is for the firmware to read it and return it, but that means changing both ends.
April 02, 2014 02:19AM
ok! Understand!

I always print from SD card so next time I know that there is that box to compile.

thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login