Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New firmware 0.89d-zpl

Posted by chrishamm 
New firmware 0.89d-zpl
August 08, 2014 10:28AM
I've just pushed my latest changes of my firmware fork 0.89d to GitHub. It is based on dc42's excellent 0.78h firmware and RRP's development firmware 0.89.

I haven't changed very much in this firmware release, but with my latest fork of the web interface you can already view the fan RPM if you connect the tacho line of a 4-pin PWM fan to pin 25 on the Duet or to pin 10 on the Duex4 expansion header. Apart from that, I've merged in dc42's bug fixes from 0.78f-0.78h. Thanks again for that, dc42!

Please note: I haven't been able to get stable readings yet unless the nozzle heater is turned off, but the code definitely works, so I decided to publish these changes now. If you want to give this feature a try, you will need version 0.996 of my web interface fork - you can get that one from GitHub as well. I haven't had time to investigate this problem, but I will post some notes here once I've figured out how to get rid of the interference on the Sense line.

If you're upgrading from firmware 0.78, please note the direction of the X-axis has been inverted. See here for further information.

You can also get a list of all the differences between my fork and dc42's/RRP's firmware here.
Re: New firmware 0.89d-zpl
August 08, 2014 03:22PM
Hi,

downloaded!
I will try it tomorrow
Thanks

Dario

Ormerod 187
Firmware Electronics: Duet 0.6
Firmware Version:1.18.1 (2017-04-07)
Web Interface Version:1.15a
Slic3r 1.2.9a and Simplify3D 4.0.0
[www.dropbox.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login