Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New experimental firmware 1.09b-dc42

Posted by dc42 
New experimental firmware 1.09b-dc42
June 14, 2015 03:59PM
I have just released this at [github.com]. To download, follow the link to the binary you want, then press the Raw button.

The changes in this release are:

Z axis min and max limits are now enforced if the axes have been homed. On a delta, the Z max limit is ignored because the homed height is used as the limit instead.
Following 6- or 7-factor auto-calibration, the M665 command now shows the re-calculated delta radius instead of the configured delta radius, and also the X and Y tower angular offsets.
When delta auto-calibration is run, the before and after RMS errors are shown .
Pause/resume now works when absolute extruder coordinates are used. The behaviour is not perfect, and relative extruder coordinates are still recommended if your slicer can generate them.
The maximum length of the SD card file listing that can be sent to PanelDue has been doubled.
Implemented zpl's Network changes (thanks zombiepantslol)
Implemented zpl's PrintMonitor changes including M404 command and experimental Kisslicer support (thanks zombiepantslol)
Increased the default maximum instantaneous X and Y speed changes from 10 to 30mm/sec.
The web interface on the SD card image is now DuetWebControl 1.06.
Modified all resume.g files to set the speed when moving to the paused head coordinates.
When the Move code runs out of moves, if ancillary PWM was in use then it is set to zero. This is as a safety precaution e.g. when the Duet is being used to control laser engraver.
To put the board into programming mode, the M999 command now requires parameter PERASE instead of S4321.
Bug fix: if M226 was used to pause the print, the resume coordinates were not set up correctly.
Bug fix: when changing the travel direction, the head was sometimes slowed down more than necessary.
Bug fix: warm-up time was not shown correctly in DuetWebControl.
Bug fix: extruder drive positions were always shown as 0.0 in DuetWebControl.
Bug fix: incorrect PID parameters were returned in response to M301.

If you downloaded one of the release candidates that I have made available in the last few days, please update to this version, because the code is not the same.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 04:31PM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: New experimental firmware 1.09b-dc42
June 14, 2015 05:45PM
dc42
When the Move code runs out of moves, if ancillary PWM was in use then it is set to zero. This is as a safety precaution e.g. when the Duet is being used to control laser engraver.

Great stuff! Very much appreciated.

RS Components Reprap Ormerod No. 481
June 24, 2015 03:50PM
I have just flashed your new firmware.
I get the same problem as I had with 1.04 version

tool is not selected. i have T0 command in my confi.g file and in slicer start code.

attached file is copy of DWC g-code console report

What should I do?
Attachments:
open | download - problem.txt (220 bytes)
June 24, 2015 05:49PM
Does your hot end heat up? if so ignore that, i think dc said something abaut it on his previous relese.
June 24, 2015 06:06PM
not allways
on the first print it heat's up, but on the next one it doesn't.
then i have to turn off the printer or even reset it to get it working again.
June 24, 2015 06:09PM
On a single extruder system you can ignore those messages about tpost0.g etc. not being found, or you can put empty files with those names in the /sys folder f the SD card.

I don't know why RRP decided to report an error when those files are not found. I just copied their code into my fork. One day I'll get round to making the message a warning instead of an error, or perhaps not produce a message at all.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login