Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New firmware 1.09e

Posted by chrishamm 
New firmware 1.09e
July 19, 2015 03:26PM
I've just released version 1.09e of my firmware fork on GitHub. It provides a couple of fixes since the introduction of my new output mechanism and the merge of dc42's new move code. Here the changes since version 1.09c:

Homing files adjusted for simultaneous X+Y homing
Merged in missing code for M37 code again (must have gone lost before...)
Doubled PID controller I portions for hotends
Added 90mm testpiece STL file again
FTP and Telnet welcome messages output RepRapFirmware instead of Ormerod
G-Code interleaving is now more robust because different macro-calling GCodes cannot interfere with each other any more
Bug fix: Live coordinates provide actual extruder positions again
Bug fix: M25 properly utilises skipped extrusion amount for absolute extruder movements (should effectively fix M25 for Cura prints)
Bug fix: Messages may be written from any ISR again (checking if the USB port is open inside an ISR is not a good idea)
Bug fix: G1 R1 was passing too high feedrates
Bug fix: M84 S disabled all drives even if only the 'S' parameter was passed
Bug fix: Code queue and M226/M24 didn't work as they should

You can get a precompiled firmware binary here: [github.com] The compatible web interface remains version 1.06 and can be downloaded here: [github.com] (click on "Download ZIP" on the right side)

Note: Since version 1.09c of my firmware fork, owners of an Ormerod 1 must add the following line to their config.g file in order to get the Y endstop switch working again:

M574 X0 Y2 Z0 S1                    ; set endstop configuration (Y endstop only, at high end, active high)

If you have any questions or encounter problems, please post them here. As usual I'd appreciate to see some feedback smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login