Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet webcontrol(feature request)... Okay, its bugging me

Posted by Epop 
Duet webcontrol(feature request)... Okay, its bugging me
June 25, 2015 09:33PM
I haven't done CSS/HTML for a decade so I'm likely going to destroy it... hot smiley

Anyone want to figure out how to -only- display -enabled- pins/items on web control?

Namely E0 that is forced displayed regardless of its *.CFG status...
so undefined/disabled items in general are not shown/controlable.

Thanks,
Re: Duet webcontrol(feature request)... Okay, its bugging me
July 05, 2015 07:35AM
What do you mean by that? The web interface (at least my current one) hides unused extruder drives and heaters automatically once you establish a connection.
July 26, 2015 08:41PM
Gah... sorry it took me soo long.
*heater 1 and 2 are forced on (I don't have them enabled, or anything in those pins) so I get -error- and a temp reading that is noise on the thermisor pins on the other.

I think... I have the latest version 1.06... but... I've been wrong before. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2015 08:42PM by Epop.
July 27, 2015 08:44AM
So you have a heater attached to channel #3 but don't use the first two (presuming you have a Duet shield or a Duex4)? May I ask why you're doing this? The proper way to configure your Duet is to connect the wires of the first nozzle to the first hotend connector.

If you - for some reason - have a problem with the ADC channels, you can still use
M305 P1 X3
to map heater 1 (first nozzle) to thermistor channel 3 (IIRC), although you'll still have to connect the heater power wires to heater #1. RepRapFirmware v1.09 supports this parameter, too. But of course you'll have to modify your M563 code(s) as well once you start to remap your ADC channels.
July 27, 2015 07:53PM
yep. using #1-3 skipped #0 (so H2-4)planning on adding a heated bed or chamber heater to E0 pins and run all E on x4. I thought it would help keep it clean & in order. There is noise on the channel but it was an asside to say when I also disable/unplug it I get non existant heater info anyway.

But... I see your point in simply redefining the tool set.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login