Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Z axis does not work

Posted by xiaoyao9184 
Z axis does not work
August 11, 2015 12:04AM
I would like the Z-axis wire inserted in the wrong , and now Z -axis only at boot normally, after rising and falling several times and then did not work , there is no way to fix this , or use the extended socket instead of on "Duet Shield"
Re: Z axis does not work
August 11, 2015 07:39AM
Are you certain that the Duet Z driver is broken? Connect the extruder (E) motor to the Z connection on the Duet board. Does it rotate when you move Z?
Important - Never change motor wires when the Duet has power! Always switch off before moving wires.

If the Z driver is broken you can change the I.C. on the Duet board (U6).

DC42 - David, does your latest firmware allow the Z axis to be remapped to the Duet shield?

xiaoyao9184 - what country do you live? Perhaps a forum member who speaks your language can better explain because computer translation can cause misunderstandings.

Dave
August 11, 2015 08:06AM
dmould
DC42 - David, does your latest firmware allow the Z axis to be remapped to the Duet shield?

Not yet, but I can add it.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
August 11, 2015 10:43PM
Thank you, I lived in China, I think it should be driver broken. It appears I need a new Duet
August 12, 2015 08:19AM
xiaoyao9184
Thank you, I lived in China, I think it should be driver broken. It appears I need a new Duet

DC42 can construct firmware to use "Duet Shield" for Z motor. Do you want that?

Or find electronics workshop to replace "U6" on the Duet.

Dave
(Using unusual syntax so computer translation is hopefully reasonably understandable. The above is the best I can do that Google translates to Chinese and then back to English reasonably unscathed. Normal grammar becomes incomprehensible after the double translation!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login