Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Online vendors selling all of the printed parts?

Posted by 0x0000 
Online vendors selling all of the printed parts?
November 07, 2015 11:46PM
A friend got me started with a few parts but he's way too busy to make more for me anytime soon. I have most of the other non-printed parts but the lack of printed things has stalled my build. I can't seem to find any vendors online who deal solely with Ormerod 2 parts (though i3 kits are everywhere!) - can any of you point me in the right direction?

Of course, if any of you could print them for me and ship to NZ I'd be happy to pay for the trouble, if you'd kindly let me know what the cost would be. Thanks!
Re: Online vendors selling all of the printed parts?
November 08, 2015 03:41AM
There are no vendors for the printed parts as far as I know. You can try to ask at RepRapPro (the shop here) or maybe Replikeo for an individual offer.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
November 08, 2015 03:43AM
You can try using [www.3dhubs.com] and look for poeple in your area with 3D printers and send them the files u want printed.
November 08, 2015 05:39PM
Ebay US has a couple of listings of complete printed kits, with shipping to NZ. I haven't tried them, so not sure of the quality...
Example here.
Good luck.
November 11, 2015 03:22AM
Thanks for all of your replies! A forum member has offered to print them out and mail the batch to me, on the condition that I print and ship a batch out for the next person that asks. Everyone here is so generous! Thanks a bunch smiling smiley

On another note, I took Treito's suggestion and emailed Replikeo. Gilles at Replikeo came back to me with a new listing on their site for anybody who wants to buy the parts direct from them. I've asked if I can share it here and you can browse to it on their public site anyway: [www.replikeo.com]

Hope it helps someone else!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login