Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PanelDue 7" display enclosure? Anybody have one?

Posted by brlowe 
PanelDue 7" display enclosure? Anybody have one?
January 28, 2016 11:26AM
I'm looking for a 3D print file for a 7" display to be used with an Ormerod 2 with PanelDue. I'm just starting out with 3D printers and am not ready to try and design my own enclosure yet so would like to know if anybody has one to share.

Thank you

***EDIT***
Correct to show 7" display and not 10", my mistake.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2016 02:21PM by brlowe.
Re: PanelDue 10" display enclosure? Anybody have one?
January 28, 2016 01:44PM
brlowe
I'm looking for a 3D print file for a 10" display to be used with an Ormerod 2 with PanelDue. I'm just starting out with 3D printers and am not ready to try and design my own enclosure yet so would like to know if anybody has one to share.

Thank you

Where are you getting the 10 inch display didn't realise you could even get a ssd1963 10inch display?

Doug
Re: PanelDue 7" display enclosure? Anybody have one?
January 28, 2016 02:20PM
Wow big brain fart, I got a 7" display. This is the one I got

[www.ebay.com]

So let me rephrase the question, Who has a good enclosure for a 7" display for PanelDue?
January 28, 2016 02:43PM
brlowe
Wow big brain fart, I got a 7" display. This is the one I got

[www.ebay.com]

So let me rephrase the question, Who has a good enclosure for a 7" display for PanelDue?

It did make me wonder lol.

DC42 has one in the Printed parts folder of the PanelDue firmware Github Page in fact I have just printed one but believe me it is large (a little over 9 x 5 1/4 inches so don't think you'll print it on an ormerod) that is the one with the lip that I printed so the one without is around 9 x 4.25 inches.

see the Printed parts folder

Doug
January 28, 2016 05:57PM
My enclosure design is also on Thingiverse, see [www.thingiverse.com].

The new PanelDue boards I started shipping today are 5mm narrower than the old ones. The OpenScad file on thingverse and github can be configured for either size of board. The STL files there are for the older board.

The 7" enclosure is a little too large to print on a standard Ormerod.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login