Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problemi stampa - non inizia la stampa

Posted by simosartori76 
Problemi stampa - non inizia la stampa
February 27, 2014 06:53PM
Un saluto a tutti e grazie per la disponibilità.
Ho cercato nella guida e nel forum se il problema era capitato ad altri utenti.
Quando lancio la stampa in Pronterface, da SD o dal portale, la stampante 3D rimane come ferma in SD printing 0.00%
Ho aspettato anche 30 min, ma non procede.
Ho riavviato macchina e pc e continua a ripetere il blocco.
Ho anche eseguito la verifica del file con gcode viewer, ma è tutto ok.
Unico problema che noto è la temperatura dell'estrusore: non raggiunge precisamente quella del set, cresce, ma non lo pareggia.
Non vorrei che fosse questo non allineamento e che la stampante stia aspettando la temperatura corretta.
E' possibile?
Grazie
Simone

Google traslate, sorry:
Greetings to all and thanks for availability.
I've tried the guide and forum if the problem had happened to other users.
When I launch the print Pronterface, SD or from the portal, the 3D printer is printing as stops in SD 0.00%
I also waited 30 minutes, but will not proceed.
I rebooted the machine and pc and keep repeating the block.
I also performed the verification of the file with gcode viewer, but it's all ok.
Only problem I see is the temperature of the extruder: it reaches precisely to the set, is growing, but not equalized.
I would not wish this were not aligned and that the printer is waiting for the proper temperature.
And 'possible?
thanks
Simone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2014 06:55PM by simosartori76.
Re: Problemi stampa - non inizia la stampa
February 27, 2014 07:15PM
Simone - I think that google removed a negative in the translation - can you say what temperature you have set, and what temperature the extruder reaches? (in your original you say "non raggiunge precisamente quella del set" - I think that the translation says the opposite).

try commenting out the "wait for temperatures" commands using the ";" character like this :

before editing:
G21 ; set units to millimeters
G90 ; use absolute coordinates
M83 ; use relative distances for extrusion
M140 S65; Set bed temperature
G1 Z5 F200 ; lift nozzle
G1 X2 Y50 F2000; Go to wait for warm position
M116; Wait for all temperatures
G10 P0 S205 R0 ; Set extruder temperature
T0; Select extruder
M116; Wait for all temperatures
G1 F1800.000 E-1.00000
G1 X83.486 Y74.398
G1 Z0.240 F3600.000

after editing:
G21 ; set units to millimeters
G90 ; use absolute coordinates
M83 ; use relative distances for extrusion
M140 S65; Set bed temperature
G1 Z5 F200 ; lift nozzle
G1 X2 Y50 F2000; Go to wait for warm position
;M116; Wait for all temperatures
G10 P0 S205 R0 ; Set extruder temperature
T0; Select extruder
;M116; Wait for all temperatures
G1 F1800.000 E-1.00000
G1 X83.486 Y74.398
G1 Z0.240 F3600.000

if the print starts then it must be a problem with reaching temperature as you think.
If removing the "wait for temperatures" does not allow printing, have you updated your firmware? If you use the firmware that is supplied, it could cause problems, try updating to the latest version and see if that helps.

Luckily some people on this forum speak Italian and they may help you better smiling smiley

Ray

ps - my girlfriend speak Italian, but she is asleep - if no one else gives you a proper answer I will ask her if she can help

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2014 07:26PM by rayhicks.
February 28, 2014 04:02AM
Ciao Simone,
benvenuto a bordo,
la temperatura d'estrusione è importante per ottenere buoni risultati... quale temperatura non raggiunge?
.....tranquillo per il supporto in italiano....non è la mia lingua madre ma lo parlo perfettamente.

Hello Simone,
welcome on board,
the extrusion temperature is important for good results...
what temperature does not reach?
quiet for the support .... Italian is not my tongue but I speak perfectly

Dario
February 28, 2014 04:58AM
Grazie a tutti, ieri notte ho fatto anche io la stessa prova: ho modificato il file gcode eliminando la voce di ";M116; Wait for all temperatures" e la stampante ha iniziato a funzionare.
Peccato che non mantiene la temperatura costante dell'estrusore...
Proverò alcune modifiche.
Grazie e scusate la traduzione.

Thank you; last night I also did the same test: I edited the gcode file, I deleted the voice of "M116; Wait for all temperatures" and the printer started to operate.
Too bad that the printer does not maintain a constant temperature of the extruder ...
I will try some changes.
Thank you and sorry for the translation.
February 28, 2014 06:25AM
Simone,
che temperature di funzionamento hai impostato ?
Pronterface che temperature ti visualizza se comandi il solo riscaldamento dell'estrusore e del piatto?
Se hai aggiornato il fw con le ultime versioni .057, per il PLA dovresti impostare una temperatura di circa 190°C e circa 65°c per il piatto.
Controlla la sonda di temperatura dell'estrusore: se a temperatura ambiente leggi circa 18-20°C la connessione è corretta ma devi verificare che sia effettivamente posizionata all'interno dell'estrusore.
Controlla anche la sonda del piatto, se non è posizionata correttamente e non tocca il piano di stampa (alluminio) non può leggere la temperatura reale.

Simone,
what temperatures extruder/bed have you set?
what are the temperatures displayed on Pronterface if you command only the heating?
If you upgraded the fw with the latest .057 versions, for the PLA you should set a temperature of about 190°C and about 65°C for the bed.
Check the extruder temperature: if at room temperature it's about 20°C, the wire connection is correct but you have to make sure that the probe it's correctly located inside the extruder block.
Also check the sensor plate: if it's not properly located and don't touch the bed, it cannot read the real temperature.

Roberto

RS Ormerod #117
February 28, 2014 07:53AM
Grazie Roberto per la disponibilità.
Il FW è l'ultimo disponibile sul sito.
Le temperature di inizio sono T:5.6 B:18
Le temperature settate sono 210 PLA e 60 per il piano di stampa.
La temperatura sale, ma si ferma sempre circa 7-8 C° in meno: se imposto 200 arriva a 192, se setto 210 arriva a 203 e così via.
Per il piano invece la temperatura è stabile e anche al "tatto" si sente che è caldo (quasi scotta).

Thanks for availability.
The FW is the latest available on the site.
The temperatures : T: 5.6 B: 18
The temperatures set PLA 210 and 60 for the printing bed.
The temperature rises, but always stops about 7-8 ° C in less: if imposed 200 arrives at 192, if the set 210 comes to 203 and so on.
For the bed temperature is stable and also to "feel" that you feel is warm (almost hot).
February 28, 2014 08:05AM
Simone, perhaps you should try running one of dc42's recent firmware versions - he has changed the temperature control and it works more reliably now [github.com]

Regards

Ray
March 04, 2014 08:32AM
Thanks,yesterday I updated to dc42's recent firmware versions (0.57r of the 2014/03/02), but I have some problems with the filament and extrusor.
I write it in following message.
March 04, 2014 08:35AM
Buongiorno, sto impazzendo alla ricerca della soluzione ottimale che permetta l'incollaggio del filamento al piano.
Ho settato la temperatura dell'estrusore e del piano come da indicazioni (ho anche provato ad aumentare/diminuire le temperature del piano riscaldato e lo stesso per l'estrusore.
Ho rifatto più volte l'allineamento dell'altezza dell'asse Z con valori diversi: + vicino, - vicino, vicinissimo; adesso con G31 Z1.8 P658.
Ho anche prima pulito il piano ricoperto di nastro Keaton; poi ho provato aggiungendo il nastro di carta.
Sembra attaccarsi, ma dopo un attimo la testa spostandosi tira il filamento che staccandosi dal piano incomincia a creare un grumo sotto la testa.

Cosa posso fare per iniziare a stampare qualcosa?
Che altri trucchi mi consigliate?
Grazie

Google traslate:
Good morning, I'm looking for the optimal solution that enables the bonding of the filament to the plan.
I set the temperature of the extruder and the plan as indicated (I also tried to increase / decrease the temperature of the heated surface and the same for the extruder.
I have redone several times to align the height of the Z axis with different values​​: + near, - near, very near, and now with G31 Z1.8 P658.
I also cleaned the first floor covered with tape Keaton; then I tried adding the paper tape.
Seems to stick, but after a moment, moving his head pulls the filament breaking away from the plane begins to create a lump under his head.

What can I do to start to print something?
What other tricks do you recommend?
thanks
March 04, 2014 10:01AM
simosartori76
Good morning, I'm looking for the optimal solution that enables the bonding of the filament to the plan.

It is very important that the bed is absolutely clean, clean the bed with alcohol, acetone or anything that will remove grease

I set the temperature of the extruder and the plan as indicated (I also tried to increase / decrease the temperature of the heated surface and the same for the extruder.

60 degrees temperature for the bed should be enough but you could try a little higher

I have redone several times to align the height of the Z axis with different values​​: + near, - near, very near, and now with G31 Z1.8 P658.

when you send the G92 Z0 command the nozzle should touch the bed (make sure your nozzle is clean), this is what the printer program expect, when you start a print with layer 0.24mm the nozzle will lift up 0.24mm and start the first layer, the filament should be squished out between the bed and the nozzle (like toothpaste on a toothbrush), if not it will not attach to the bed

And zero your bed at the middle, X100 Y100

Erik
March 04, 2014 11:48AM
Simone,
io uso il nastro kapton e subito prima della stampa eseguo una energica pulizia con acetone (quello per unghie di mia moglie...sshhh eye rolling smiley ).
Dopo avere pulito non toccare con le mani.
Mando in temperatura il piatto e l'estrusore (190°C estrusore e 60°il piatto)
Verifico che non ci sia filo che fuoriesca dall'estrusore ed effettuo poi il posizionamento della testina mettendogli sotto un foglio di carta 80g/m2 e abbassandola fino a quando sento che muovendo il foglio c'è un leggero attrito: a quel punto invio il comando G92 Z0.
Poi inizia la stampa.
A me così funziona sempre perfettamente.

Simone,
I use Kapton tape and just before the print I do a vigorous cleaning with acetone (nail polish remover of my wife ... sshhh eye rolling smiley ).
After cleaning do not touch the bed with your fingers
Set the temperature of the bed (60-65°C) and extruder (190-185°C)
With hot hotend, check that there is no filament that comes out from the extruder.
Then perform head positioning by putting a single paper sheet of 80g/m2 and lowering the hothend (when it's narrow to the bed use 0.1mm step) while moving the paper.
When You feel a slight friction send the command G92 Z0.
Then try to print.
In this way I can always print

Roberto

RS Ormerod #117
March 05, 2014 01:03AM
Grazie per le tue indicazioni e la tua disponibilità nell'aiutarmi.
Solo un'ulteriore approfondimento:
Mi scrivi che dopo esser andato a zero sul foglio di carta, digiti il comando G92 Z0.
Così facendo setti l'altezza Z a zero?
E' un azzeramento che fai senza uso della sonda lettore? (come avevo descritto io nel precedente post "G31 Z1.8 P658") o mi sono perso un passaggio?
Grazie e buona giornata

Thank you for your guidance and your willingness to help me.
Only further investigation:
You write that after he went to zero on the sheet of paper, type the command G92 Z0.
By doing so baffles the Z height to zero?
It 'a zero you do not use the probe reader? (as I described in the previous post I "G31 Z1.8 P658") or have I missed a step?
Thank you and good day
March 05, 2014 01:34AM
Il foglio di carta da 80g ha uno spessore di 0.1mm, quindi se imposti G92 Z0 quando l'estrusore tocca il foglio, imposti di fatto lo zero dell'asse Z a 0.1mm.
Per impostarlo a 0.0 dovresti togliere il foglio e scendere di un ulteriore 0.1mm prima di dare il comando G92 Z0, ma io mi trovo meglio cosi'.
Per quanto riguarda il comando G31, non lo puoi utilizzare con parametri 'presunti', ma visto i problemi di sensibilità alla luce esterna dell'attuale sensore, ti consiglio di affidarti per ora al posizionamento manuale con il foglio di carta, che per assurdo è più preciso e veloce.

A single 80g paper sheet is exactly 0.1mm height.
If you want to set the extrusor to 0.0, when you feel the friction you have to low another 0.1mm before G92 Z0, but my printer work better with 0.1 offset.
Current height sensor is affected by some sensivity issues, so for my opinion and in this moment is better that you use 'manual calibration'

Roberto

RS Ormerod #117
March 05, 2014 01:19PM
Do not use nail polish remover! Most contain added oils which do not evaporate and will stop the plastic sticking to the bed. Buy acetone from a shop that deals with fibreglass - it is used as a cleaner. It is also 100 times cheaper than nail polish remover!

Dave
(#106)
March 05, 2014 02:16PM
When I started to print I had big problems to stick the PLA.
I've tested all kinds of acetone, vinegar, isopropilic alchool,...
No success until I've tried the nail polish of my wife (with acetone) used over kapton tape.
Today I use only this, also for ABS. When the bottle will be empty, maybe I will test some other product
Thanks for the suggestion.

RS Ormerod #117
March 07, 2014 01:05AM
Buongiorno a tutti e grazie per le preziose indicazioni che mi avete dato.
Finalmente sono riuscito a stampare qualcosa; il problema era duplice: l'estrusore non era allineato alla sonda di lettura e di conseguenza era sempre troppo alto rispetto al piano riscaldato.
Questo difetto di montaggio l'ho notato grazie al suggerimento di eseguire manualmente lo zero dell'asse Z con un foglio di carta (la sonda toccava il piano e l'estrusore non toccava il foglio, anche se di poco; era circa 1 mm più alto a causa della vite di fissaggio non completamente avvitata sulla piastrina porta estrusore).
Ho voluto scrivere questo feedback per risolvere il problema a qualche altro utente.

Traslate (i'm sorry for the mistakes, automatic web traslate)

Hello everyone and thank you for the valuable information that you gave me. Finally I managed to print something; the problem was twofold: the extruder was not aligned to the read probe and therefore it was always too high compared to the heated floor.
This lack of editing I noticed thanks to the suggestion of manually zero the z-axis with a sheet of paper (the probe touched the piano and not touched the sheet extruder, although little was about 1 mm taller due to the locking screw fully screwed on not door plate extruder). I wanted to write this feedback to resolve the problem to some other user.
Re: Problemi stampa - stampa incompleta
March 07, 2014 01:10AM
Buongiorno ho un'altro problema:
La stampa risulta incompleta a causa della cattiva estrusione; inoltre ho notato che finito il primo layer, il gruppo estrusore riavvolge il filamento, ripassa sopra la stampa senza filamento (penso per appiattirlo), e quando riprende a stampare il filamento non è presente, di conseguenza non stratifica.
Come posso risolvere il problema?
Grazie e buona giornata a tutti

Traslate (I'm sorry for the mistakes, automatic web traslate)
Googmorning, I have another problem: the print is incomplete because of a bad extrusion; I also noticed that the first layer, the extruder Rewinds the filament group, passes over the press without filament (I think to flatten it), and when it resumed printing the filament is not present, therefore do not stratify. How can I solve the problem? Thanks and good day to all
March 07, 2014 03:51AM
simosartori76
Traslate (I'm sorry for the mistakes, automatic web traslate)
Googmorning, I have another problem: the print is incomplete because of a bad extrusion; I also noticed that the first layer, the extruder Rewinds the filament group, passes over the press without filament (I think to flatten it), and when it resumed printing the filament is not present, therefore do not stratify. How can I solve the problem? Thanks and good day to all

It sounds to me that you are printing a gcode file that was constructed for a different machine that requires absolute extrusion distances. The Ormerod requires relative extruder distances.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
March 07, 2014 04:02AM
Thanks DC42, the gcode file was constructed by STL.
I imported the file into the program Prontface and I exported the gcode file.
Do you think there's something wrong with this?
Thanks.
Bye
March 07, 2014 04:53AM
Did you use slic3r to construct the gcode from the STL? If so, did you load the Ormerod profile first? In particular, you need to have "Use relative E distances" checked in the Printer Settings tab.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login