Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Were to buy the Filament for the Ormerod what fits behind the Printer (original spool Holder)

Posted by Blitza 
Hello Guys

Finally my Printer works for 99% and now i Need an new spool with Filament but in the size from the Original one, so were could i get one that is that small ??

Please help me, i would take empty spools too if you give them away

Greetings Mario
You can get them from RS at enormously inflated prices, or from RepRapPro for a lot less at [reprappro.com]. But it costs around 3x more than filament on 1kg reels.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2014 05:37AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
I thought this when i saw the price RS charges it is about 1.8x the cost of everywhere else i have seen PLA. I'd second buying from RepRapPro website.
Sorry i cant buy as private Person on RS, and the Shops is still closed from reprappro and links me to another shop were the spools have 20 cm Diameter >< i Need 12 Diameter spools
Looks like these people sell the same spool size:

[www.filamentprint.com]

ETA: in fact the sticker on the side of my reel is from Filamentprint.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2014 06:28AM by balidey.
Thank you, this did help me an bunch.

I ordered already the Filament i needed but the nice coloures are all sold out by now ><
Blitza
Sorry i cant buy as private Person on RS, and the Shops is still closed from reprappro and links me to another shop were the spools have 20 cm Diameter >< i Need 12 Diameter spools

@Blitza - what country do you live in? In most countries RS do indeed sell perfectly happy to private individuals (as their sales of several hundred thousand Raspberry Pi's demonstrates!) - suggest you give it a try
Hi Mario, welcome....
I use these people, but normaly I buy 1kg spools as it's cheaper... But they do smaller sizes.
Filament retailer on Ebay
If you want to use bigger spools but stuck for space to put things then use my spool holder listed below.
All the Best,
Kim..

Please send me a PM if you have suggestions, or problems with Big Blue 360.
I won't see comments in threads, as I move around to much.
Working Link to Big Blue 360 Complete
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login