Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Schematics for Ormerod "support" electronics

Posted by colsenfoto 
Schematics for Ormerod "support" electronics
March 12, 2014 03:48PM
Does anybody know where to find the documentation (schematics + PCB layout) for the ATX-power-PCB, the Z-sensor and the heat-bed-PCB (just curious to see it :-)

I have found all other documentation - but not for these three fellows.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Carsten
Re: Schematics for Ormerod "support" electronics
March 12, 2014 04:13PM
If you mean the actual PSU then I doubt whether you will find the schematic for that. That is a bought in component and there have been at least 2 different models used. I did do some reverse engineering of the critical bits of the Alpine in order to make it suit my needs better. Alpine

If you mean the power distribution board then that should be available and the other 2 are also RepRap parts and so should be available somewhere but I haven't looked for those. The power distribution board links all the 12V lines together to pass through to the Duet. The 3 way jumper is used to ground the PSU on signal, and also makes the +5V standby available. There is small load resistors on the +5V and +3.3V and the lines don't go anywhere else. LED indicators completes it.
March 12, 2014 04:34PM
Thanks for the reply to my question.

Just to clarify: I'm not looking for a schematic on the actual PSU. It's the power-distribution board on the Ormerod I would like to see.
I also think they should be available - I have just not been able to find them :-)

I'm just curious to see the design - that's all.

Best regards,

Carsten
March 12, 2014 06:17PM
Hi Carsten

Power distribution PCB: (can't find it at the moment, I'll link it in the morning)
Z sensor: [github.com]
Heated bed: [reprap.org]
Bonus - the Duet: [github.com]

Ian
RepRapPro tech support
March 13, 2014 02:54AM
Hi Ian,

Thank you very much for the links. Those pages are far away from my search-words - no wonder I couldn't find them :-)

Best regards,

Carsten
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login