Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I.R. Probe Safety Covers....

Posted by KimBrown 
I.R. Probe Safety Covers....
March 31, 2014 07:42PM
The two covers for DC42's probes (One for Kit 2, and One for the other Kits), have been revised to fix a problem on the mounting
holes that slipped throu the net. You will find the covers located on ThingiVerse, follow the links below...

Also, I have just released a smaller Safety Cover to cover up the Original Probe when fitted to the Fan Duct, or similarly mounted using the
modified X-axis mount. This cover should fit the Original probe in the Original position, but may require a little filing to fit correctly.

Also the Cover for DC42s 'other kits' may require a clearance hole cut for the Ultra Sonic Transducer if you have one of these kits.

Kim

Please send me a PM if you have suggestions, or problems with Big Blue 360.
I won't see comments in threads, as I move around to much.
Working Link to Big Blue 360 Complete
Re: I.R. Probe Safety Covers....
April 01, 2014 02:05PM
Thanks Kim for sharing.

Good to use as your auto-signature as I then only have to remember you! winking smiley

Ormerod #007 (shaken but not stirred!)
April 01, 2014 03:54PM
KimBrown
The two covers for DC42's probes (One for Kit 2, and One for the other Kits), have been revised to fix a problem on the mounting
holes that slipped throu the net. You will find the covers located on ThingiVerse, follow the links below...

Also, I have just released a smaller Safety Cover to cover up the Original Probe when fitted to the Fan Duct, or similarly mounted using the
modified X-axis mount. This cover should fit the Original probe in the Original position, but may require a little filing to fit correctly.

Also the Cover for DC42s 'other kits' may require a clearance hole cut for the Ultra Sonic Transducer if you have one of these kits.

Kim

Thanks Kimthumbs up

Dario

Ormerod 187
Firmware Electronics: Duet 0.6
Firmware Version:1.18.1 (2017-04-07)
Web Interface Version:1.15a
Slic3r 1.2.9a and Simplify3D 4.0.0
[www.dropbox.com]
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_1253_.JPG (212.7 KB)
open | download - IMG_1270_.JPG (276.7 KB)
April 02, 2014 06:08AM
Your welcome guys...
Glad to hear some feedback....

Ian, if Rep-Rap wants to include the cover for the Original Probe in your kits, please do.
The cover requires two M2.5 x 12mm screws (10mm will do).

HotBed Bolt Safety Covers
=====================
I will be releasing this STL file on ThingiVerse after testing this prints ok...
These are Safety Covers that cover up the HotBed mounting bolts.
I have made these 10mm deep and 1mm thick on top (total Length 11mm), and also added a lip to help remove them.
If any one would like these shorter, rather than cut them then please Message me, and
I'll add shorter ones. There are 5 covers in the set. They can be cut or filed down if you
want them shorter. (Pictures to follow after I've printed and proved them).

Kim

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 07:51AM by KimBrown.

Please send me a PM if you have suggestions, or problems with Big Blue 360.
I won't see comments in threads, as I move around to much.
Working Link to Big Blue 360 Complete
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login