Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Power supply assembly issue

Posted by Pyro 
Power supply assembly issue
October 31, 2014 06:38AM
Hi guys!
Just been building my Ormerod 2 this week. Looking forward to getting it up and running but I have noticed a problem with my power supply housing.
It is one of the PSUs with the internal fan.
On the assembly instructions image it shows that there is a screw hole near the top at the back for the Duet housing to slide into -

However on the one I have the hole appears to be at the bottom ( Drop box link: [www.dropbox.com] )

Has anyone come accross this before? Have I got the wrong power supply or is this a variation in the kit that hasn't been documented yet? I've already had a variation in the hot-end housing as I was supplied an acrylic spacer as opposed to the two 3D printed ducting bits.

Thanks for any help guys!
Re: Power supply assembly issue
November 02, 2014 07:27AM
I need this thread closed. I was a bit of a fool and didn't look under the yellow sticker for the second hole. I do appologise.
November 04, 2014 04:33AM
Don't worry - I also had a moment of idiocy with this one and mine wasn't even under the sticker :-)
November 05, 2014 06:15AM
I've been a bit quick to panic on this thing instead of taking time to poke around. I am really worried I might mess up something espensive. Plus I am really eager to get to printing!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login