Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New firmware 0.96h-zpl

Posted by chrishamm 
New firmware 0.96h-zpl
December 02, 2014 04:26PM
I've just released version 0.96g 0.96h of my firmware fork on GitHub. Special thanks to appjaws for testing the new 'R' parameters! Here the complete changelog of this version:

- Implemented 'R' paramter for G0/G1 to be able to go to the coordinates a print was initially paused at (for resume.g macro)
- Added 'R' parameter to M106 to restore the last-known fan value (for tool change macros)
- Implemented proper LWIP locks to get rid of some networking glitches
- Network class now utilizes ClassReport as all other classes do
- Adjusted resume and pause macros to use the new "G1 R1" feature
- Increased FTP and HTTP upload performance a bit
- Bug fix: Fraction of file printed returns correct value when a print is being resumed
- Bug fix: Code queue will run next item if another code shall be queued and there is no more space available (fixes potential freeze issue)
- Bug fix: Fixed issue where some moves might get ignored while executing pause/resume macros
- Other minor changes
- Bug fix: Fixed issue where wrong filament usage was reported to the web interface (when using 5-point bed compensation, hence version 0.96h)

You can download a precompiled firmware binary here.

The compatible web interface remains version 1.08. If you haven't used any third-party firmware yet, have a look at this thread for a few things you should take care of when installing my firmware fork for the first time. Actually I'm quite happy with it now, so I probably won't release another version anytime soon.

If you experience any problems or have any questions, feel free to post them here. I always appreciate to hear if everything is working well on different machines!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2014 08:23AM by zombiepantslol.
Re: New firmware 0.96g-zpl
December 03, 2014 05:00AM
Self compiled a version of this and it seems to work fine.

Thanks for the fixes, I think it was the queue problem that caused my freeze when hit with a bunch of fan control codes.
Re: New firmware 0.96h-zpl
December 03, 2014 08:25AM
I just pushed the firmware once more to version 0.96h. This fixes an issue where wrong filament values were reported to the web interface when 5-point bed compensation was used. Thanks again to appjaws for the bug report and for testing my changes!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login