Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Z homing not using IR value

Posted by Ingeneo70 
Z homing not using IR value
May 16, 2015 08:27AM
Good Day

I am using the 1.09 firmware for the Ormerod 1. I haven't been using the printer for about a year now, so i have updated from firmware below 0.78c. I have also rewired the duet board according to the new firmware updates. I am using the web interface to control the Ormerod. I have completed most of the calibration settings, but I am having trouble setting the Z-probe home position. I have set the G31 Z2.0 P615 command to set the Z-home position according to the values read using the reprap website. When I try to Home the Z-axis it seems to ignore all of the settings I have given it. I can see that the IR value is changing, but the Z-probe only moves 2mm downwards from the position in which the Ormerod was starting up and thus is still far away from the actual home value. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards
Ingneneo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 09:00AM by Ingeneo70.
Re: Z homing not using IR value
May 16, 2015 09:03AM
Hi

I have made a rookie mistake and seem to have installed the Ormerod 2 configuration files instead of the Ormerod 1. So if anybody experience the same issues as I have, please ensure you have installed the correct firmware.

Regards
Ingeneo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login