Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Web Interface or Firmware or Duet problem

Posted by Darathy 
Web Interface or Firmware or Duet problem
August 24, 2015 12:03PM
I dont know whats wrong ,but sometimes i have to turn off and turn on the printer several times in order to get a connection on the Webinterface(to load the page). I am just wondering if this is normal?

I'm runing Dc's 1.09c and ZPL's Duet Web Control 1.06.
Re: Web Interface or Firmware or Duet problem
August 24, 2015 12:24PM
I've not come across that, but I've noticed that if I connect it via a TPlink WiFi client, it sends Network Up and Network Down messages to the USB port quite often. Might be worth connecting a PC to the USB port and seeing if anything similar is happening.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Web Interface or Firmware or Duet problem
August 24, 2015 01:53PM
Maybe you should delete your cookies. You can try to connect via Smartphone or use another browser to test this behaviour. For example Firefox cannot connect until Chrome connects. Removing the Cookies helps with this problem.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login