Posted by dc42 
Re: More display options for PanelDue
November 30, 2015 03:36PM
Dave

Ta V Much

Doug
December 01, 2015 05:32PM
Very nice case. I would print that in a heartbeat except my enclosure is a custom cabinet so I have to design and print my own. I still maintain that pictures are coming on the whole thing!

Thanks again to you David and Chris for all the help given and I am sure for the future help I'll request!

James
December 05, 2015 02:26AM
Thanks David,

I could fetch my PCB's yesterday. I hope that my displays will arrive soon, but I am afraid it will be January. I will report if they are working well, but I do not await any problems as they are additionally declared to work with Arduino.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
December 12, 2015 08:27AM
And today I also could fetch my displays! I am happy now even though I have no plan at the moment regarding the connection and mounting as I thought the displays will arrive much later. I hope everything will work well.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login