Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Complete BOM?

Posted by gmh39 
Complete BOM?
February 03, 2016 08:54PM
So I have got a bunch of partial Ormerod kits I just bought from the RepRapPro guys and I want to make sure I get all the remaining parts I need before I start putting them back together.

Is there a complete BOM anywhere? I didn't see one in the Github or on their website. I closest thing I found was the list of needed materials at the beginning of each step in the assembly instructions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 08:54PM by gmh39.

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
Re: Complete BOM?
February 03, 2016 10:44PM
There's a CSV file in the Githib repository here. Replikeo has also published their BOM here
February 04, 2016 09:25AM
0x0000
There's a CSV file in the Githib repository here. Replikeo has also published their BOM here

The CSV file is not quite a complete BOM. Firstly it's 528.4 and the latest model was 528.5, secondly it doesn't seem to include the extruder or hot end components.
February 04, 2016 09:52AM
trevmas
0x0000

The CSV file is not quite a complete BOM. Firstly it's 528.4 and the latest model was 528.5, secondly it doesn't seem to include the extruder or hot end components.

Here is a link for BOM for 528.5 [github.com]
It also doesn't show the hot end parts but then I think they were moving them over to the quick-set nozzle in this repo [github.com]
My 528.4 kit had a single 1-piece with a PTFE lined nozzle, when I bought the duel extruder upgrade kit. I only needed to re-print the hot-end assemblies mount, as the extruder was the same as the first. Also needed a new perimeter for the duet enclosure to allow for the extra wire. Hot-end and cooling block are matched to the quick-set nozzle. I'm looking to get the quick-set upgrade kit made up.

Looking though the photos upon the replikeo, there are parts which look just like the ones I received in my kit, also you should be able to see numbers upon the parts which give some indication of the model number of the kit. I'm not sure what other differences there are from a 528.4 to 528.5 kit maybe it was a thought that got forgotten when the office talk became about the closure, making the final revision of the kit numbered 528.4

Supporting 3D Printers with Parts and Build services.
Printer: Ormerod 2 (528.4) Duel extruder set-up with Aluminium X-Rib, RRPro Firmware v1.11-ch (2016-04-08)
February 04, 2016 06:28PM
The version 528.5 was delivered. Main change was the x-carriage. The bearing ran on the side of the x-arm before and moved to the bottom of the x-arm. Also the wiring and connectors for the hotend changed. The documentation shows the differences.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login