Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Z-Prob question/problem(Folger tech mini kossel 2020 delta)

Posted by sedwar22 
Z-Prob question/problem(Folger tech mini kossel 2020 delta)
March 18, 2016 05:18PM
Hi this is my first time posting here so I will give my printer info and then state my question

Printer: Folger Tech 2020 delta printer with inductive auto-leveling probe

So everything seems to be working fine except the probe. Its not that it doesn't work at all but i am not getting accurate distance readings. There are highs and lows through out movement that creates a surface(Virtual) that is not parallel with the plate(Aluminium) This wouldnt be too big of problems if it wasn't off by so much. It is off my a couple mm enough to make deformities in the prints in the probed high areas. I will attach my code if you need that as well.

If there is any other question please post below and I will answer in a timely manor

Thanks in advance, Sage
Attachments:
open | download - KosselRevB2.zip (217.3 KB)
Re: Z-Prob question/problem(Folger tech mini kossel 2020 delta)
March 18, 2016 06:07PM
I suggest you post this in the Delta section of these forums. There is a long thread on the Folger 2020 Kossel there. This forum is for Ormerod printers, which use completely different firmware and a different type of Z probe compared to your printer.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Z-Prob question/problem(Folger tech mini kossel 2020 delta)
March 18, 2016 06:48PM
dc42
I suggest you post this in the Delta section of these forums. There is a long thread on the Folger 2020 Kossel there. This forum is for Ormerod printers, which use completely different firmware and a different type of Z probe compared to your printer.

sorry thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login