Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

firmware software help please

Posted by razzadazzas 
firmware software help please
October 23, 2016 03:57AM
hi all , my ormerod 2 has a duet 0.6 board (i think its one of the first ormerod 2 from reprappro) i had it last working a year ago all well and good, ive since changed my pc and lost all my filerelating to it but forgot about this when i decided to reset my printer and set it up from scratch so its frshly calibrated ect so i erased the board and the sd card and started again. now im confused im looking for the files on line and i see firmware 1.09 but is this for use on my board and what image do i use for my sd card?
basicly i need a link to the files i need github is confusing me for an old man there files every where
Re: firmware software help please
October 23, 2016 05:41AM
[reprappro.com]

Think all the relevant information is here altho the firmware is old since RepRapPro closed down. You might have to look at DC42s firmware for latest fixes and improvements.

DC firmware: [github.com]

SD files : [github.com]
Just copy sys-Ormerod2 ,www, and macros folders to your SD cards also create Gcode folder where you willl store your Gcodes.

I know how confusing github is ,i still dont know how to download the entire folder -.-
October 23, 2016 07:54AM
Darathy
I know how confusing github is ,i still dont know how to download the entire folder -.-

Go to the root of the repository e.g. [github.com], click "Clone or download" and then "Download ZIP".

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
October 23, 2016 11:21AM
thanks guys all sorted now . running firmware 1.09 just done calibration peice. and while it was printing noticed that a cooling fan for the actuall piece is now the in thing will have to look at theat one
October 23, 2016 04:02PM
1.09 is absolutely ancient we are on 1.15+ now
November 04, 2016 01:27PM
Cant get the web interface downloaded, gets a error when i try to download it through Chrome. Any ideas?
November 04, 2016 01:31PM
Do you have the www folder on your SD card?
November 04, 2016 02:31PM
Yeah, i am trying to get it from github. My webbrowser (chrome) just shows a lot of text and cant get it to start download the files.
November 04, 2016 03:34PM
RoSt
Yeah, i am trying to get it from github. My webbrowser (chrome) just shows a lot of text and cant get it to start download the files.

i have attached the latest version here, replace the folder with yours and you should be good to go
Attachments:
open | download - www.zip (335 KB)
November 04, 2016 04:18PM
thanks alot mate, never had problems with github before.
November 04, 2016 06:13PM
RoSt
thanks alot mate, never had problems with github before.

no problem :0)

Github can be a pain
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login