Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need your help: stl files for Ormerod 1

Posted by Kistenschieber 
I need your help: stl files for Ormerod 1
December 25, 2016 04:20PM
In advance, please excuse my bad english...

hi Guys,

unfortunately, I have, seemingly already some time ago, my STL files for the Ormerod 1 deleted.

Now I urgently need the files to print some spare parts.

Has anyone here the appropriate files?

It would be nice if someone could help me.

Sincerely
Kistenschieber
Re: I need your help: stl files for Ormerod 1
December 25, 2016 04:49PM
Hi Kistenschieber

I have most of the original and modified Ormerod 1 files in STL format and I could send them to you if you let me have your email address in a private message (see top right of this page for PM). The folder containing the files is 23Mb so too big to send in this message, hence the need for email.
However I believe all the files are held on the RepRapPro github site.

I'm sure after Christmas someone else will pick up this post and reply to you with a simpler solution. But I will send all my files if you still want them.

Kind regards

Ray

Ray
December 25, 2016 05:17PM
Hi,

You should be able to find the required STL files upon the RapRapPro Git hub page.
Here is a link [github.com]

Kind Regards

Chris

Supporting 3D Printers with Parts and Build services.
Printer: Ormerod 2 (528.4) Duel extruder set-up with Aluminium X-Rib, RRPro Firmware v1.11-ch (2016-04-08)
December 25, 2016 05:48PM
Hello everyone,

Many, many thanks for the really quick help!
@Chris: That is exactly what I was looking for!

You saved my Ormerod 1.

Thank you to you, you are both really great.

Sincerely

Crate slides

Merry Christmas!
December 26, 2016 02:43AM
Hello Kistenschieber

The Ormerod 1 is a great printer, I just love the original design, many upgrades of the original printed parts has been made over time, these are a few of my favorite things:

...and then, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum - got this message:

A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators

What the fork??? - which word?? - so here's a Christmas Puzzle for you - can you find the banned word in the attached htm file?

Merry Christmas all!

Erik
Attachments:
open | download - Ormerod RepRapPro's Ormerod http---reprap.org-wiki-Ormerod A.htm (5.2 KB)
January 04, 2017 07:15AM
The only thing in that post I could see that might possibly cause a rejection is the phrase "normal people" which might be used as an indicator of an an offensive message. Unless "Christmas" is banned. But that's a big stretch and will be disproved if this post gets through OK - it's quite possibly just a case of a moderator hitting the wrong button.

Dave
January 04, 2017 11:04AM
dmould
The only thing in that post I could see that might possibly cause a rejection is the phrase "normal people" which might be used as an indicator of an an offensive message. Unless "Christmas" is banned. But that's a big stretch and will be disproved if this post gets through OK - it's quite possibly just a case of a moderator hitting the wrong button.

Dave

Thank You much Dave - I give up, life is too short for such silliness

January 04, 2017 12:54PM
Hi

Perhaps its the "ForkThat1.JPG" picture naming convention?

and if you are reading this then perhaps not.

Lloyd
January 04, 2017 04:39PM
See how silly this politically correct software platform is - even a native Danish person like Me with 3 years of English education can run rings around this silly software - I could taunt you all day talking jive (if I so chose) - an example from the movie "Johnny Dangerously":

Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Roman Moroni: You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!

Roman Moroni: Okey! You and the rest of your bastages can gamble, but don't try no fargin trick, otherwise you wind up with your bells in a sling.

Newspaper Headline: Roman Moroni Deported to Sweden. Says He's Not From There.

[www.imdb.com]

..there you have it, went right through :-)

..I may be banned for this post but it was worth it he he....

Erik

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2017 04:41PM by ormerod168.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login