Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Synatx error after G32 command

Posted by Sardi 
Synatx error after G32 command
January 24, 2018 12:35PM
So this is the first time I used autoleveling, in the past three years I was good with leveling by hand, but since I didnt have much to do, I gave this a try.

At first I was pleased with the results, set up 4 check points, only one was +0.2, others were arr +0.05 and overall It was good.
Then I wanted to play a bit, and tried 5 check points, it worked, but as I returned to 4 check points it would execute the G32 command and then disconnect with the msg : Syntax error: Unexpected token a in JOSN at position 65.

It would disconnect the printer from my web interface, and upon clicking "connect" it would immediately disconnect in a second.

I have checked the config.g to see if I left a letter, or forgot a semicolon... but I didnt, so I have no idea whats causing this error now.

The printer works fine if I skip the G32 and just level by hand.
Re: Synatx error after G32 command
January 24, 2018 03:22PM
Which versions of RepRapFirmware and DuetWebControl are you using? The current version is 1.20.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
January 24, 2018 04:10PM
Firmware 1.17e / web interface 1.15.
January 24, 2018 04:48PM
Try later versions.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

January 24, 2018 05:07PM
https://github.com/dc42/RepRapFirmware/tree/dev/EdgeRelease the right folder to download the firmware from?

Also, Im having trouble finding the latest web interface, is it located at your github or will the 1.15 that I have now work?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2018 05:19PM by Sardi.
January 25, 2018 03:16AM
Latest stable releases are at [github.com].

February 04, 2018 01:15PM
I was going to upload the firmware and was following your "whats new.md" file but was unable to upload.

1) I got this msg from the web interface
M997 S0
Can't rename file or directory 0:/sys/RepRapFirmware_120.bin to /sys/RepRapFirmware.bin
Error: In-application programming binary "iap.bin" not found

2) You wrote when uploading from 1.17e onwards to upgrade iap.bin or iap4e.bin to latest version - I cant find these files anywhere on my laptop.

3) I have upgraded my device software with duet.inf file from DuetDriverFiles.zip, but that didnt change my situation.
February 05, 2018 02:30AM
You can find iap.bin here [github.com].

February 05, 2018 05:44AM
Thanks, I have followed the instructions but the Home X button only moves the head a bit forward and homes it wherever it is at that point. Doesnt go back to 0 and homes there.
I have added M574 X1 S2 to config.g

I have M574 X0 Y2 Z1 S1 in the config.g also, should I remove that or?

EDIT: I have just noticed that the z probe sensor goes from value to n/a all the time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 06:04AM by Sardi.
February 05, 2018 06:13AM
What type of Z probe sensor do you have, and what M558 command in config.g?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2018 01:58AM by dc42.

February 05, 2018 06:22AM
dc42
What type of Z probe sensor do you gave, and what M558 command in config.g?

I have your Kit3 modulated IR sensor with led lights.
M558 P2
February 06, 2018 02:26AM
Is it the one with 2 IR LEDs and one IR phototransistor at the bottom, or the one with a single 4-pin black sensor?

February 06, 2018 03:43AM
3 Leds, one IR senzor

March 05, 2018 09:33AM
@DC42 any updates on this behavior of the X Im having? I still home the X manually because of this issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2018 09:34AM by Sardi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login