Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dustin off My Ormerod. Insulating bed in med is bad

Posted by Bobb 
Dustin off My Ormerod. Insulating bed in med is bad
April 30, 2020 12:53PM
Hello.I am looking to find a upgrade for my Ormerod.I Bought it in april 2014; I have been Trying to start it up.it take some time due to I almost forgotten how I did.
Where can I find the new insulating bed? Can I get the aluminium bed somewhere?
Another thing, is it possible to upgrade the parts from Ormerod 2? How do I use web instead of pronterface
Thanks from Sweden.
Stay safe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2020 01:22PM by Bobb.
Re: Dustin off My Ormerod. Insulating bed in med is bad
May 01, 2020 02:03AM
For the aluminium bed support, see [ddmetalproducts.co.uk]. For other parts, try [reprapltd.com].

To get the web interface working it's probably best to upgrade the firmware to a more recent version. Ask for help at [forum.duet3d.com].

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
May 01, 2020 11:48AM
Thanks dc42. I am looking to update my board also. I have been in Github and l have updated Arduino to 1.8.12 version.
My latest update on my board is made january 2014.

So which diferent updates supports my board. I read and read in diferent documents. I have been looking on youtube and forum all day long. Now I am more confused.
Heeeeeelp sad smiley IM really lost here.
Thanks
May 02, 2020 03:07AM
The latest firmware for your Duet 0.6 board is version 1.26.1 available at [github.com]. You will need to make some changes to your config.g file when you upgrade, otherwise homing switches may not work and the X axis may move the wrong way. You can use the online configurator at reprapfirmware.org to generate new config.g and homing files.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2020 03:07AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

May 03, 2020 02:35AM
Hi Dc42. Thanks. Yesterday I accidently removed all data on my board. The com port show only bossa and I cannot connect to the board. I tried to understand hos I make the config.g file. I cannot utse the online configurator
Sorry for my many questions. I am a really true newbee.
May 03, 2020 12:28PM
Why can't you use the online configurator?

To reflash the firmware, see [duet3d.dozuki.com].

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login