Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Verteez BIG apology.

Posted by verteez 
Verteez BIG apology.
July 27, 2014 11:30AM
Hi to you all guys, it's been a while since I was here the last time..

I want to say sorry to You all for my silence.
Also sorry for the new topic, but I wanted to reach everyone. It can be deleted the next day smiling smiley

I didn't wanted to disapear from here, but the last month, or maybe two were a bit hard for me. From good news I choosed a good school, My father is in good health again. Also, Im starting again my adventure with SmartRap. I have a few ideas, that I will try to realize with my printer. But I will write about all of this on my topic smiling smiley

From the bad news and mostly the reasons of my absence, was that my close uncle has died.. my father got some health problems, I was literally consumed by the work and what was probably the biggest reason of silence that I I had a car accident and ended up on the roof (bad weather durning the work) But for my luck, nothing happend. Only my mind were a bit dizzy for some time.

Annyway, Sorry to you all again, and I wish to be again in the topic smiling smiley

It's good to be back.

PS.
It's a really nice from You all that the forum community interested in my absence. You are my second family smiling smiley
Re: Verteez BIG apology.
July 27, 2014 12:42PM
Welcome back Verteez!

When it rains it pours ha?
Good to hear all is under control again.
Re: Verteez BIG apology.
July 27, 2014 08:06PM
Good to hear some good news from you again. We were getting worried that something had happened to you and we missed your input to the forum, which is quiet valuable
I hope your new school will be the best for you. Glad to hear that your father is well again.
Welcome home (second home)

[regpye.com.au]
"Experience is the mother of all knowledge." --Leonardo da Vinci
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login