Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is it normal not to get answer from smartfriends?

Posted by Yoko 
Is it normal not to get answer from smartfriends?
November 30, 2015 05:23PM
I tried to contact smartfrie ds several times on mail and here in the forum using pm and finally i have ordered a kit from them in the black friday sale and tried to contact them about my order
And always i don't get any anwer
Is that normal?
And how to contact them?
Re: Is it normal not to get answer from smartfriends?
December 01, 2015 09:42AM
It is strange, I always had some feddback from them. I guess they were nusy with their blackfriday sales !
Have you tried the email or the chatbox ?

Else, you can try to PM them on the forum (serge of robin)
December 01, 2015 02:26PM
lyscanthrope
It is strange, I always had some feddback from them. I guess they were nusy with their blackfriday sales !
Have you tried the email or the chatbox ?

Else, you can try to PM them on the forum (serge of robin)
Yea i used email info@smartfriendz.com
And contact us box
And pm for smartfriendz account
December 01, 2015 04:58PM
Hi yoko ,

We really didn't answered you ? still ?

I'm really sorry if this happened .. We had a big rush with emails and communications around last friday ( with the sale ) . we do all we ca to answer everyone , of course . Sometimes it can be a little longer than usual .

We're also really full busy with the production .. You know , we still insist to print all structure parts , even if all other constructors are telling us we are crazy .. but we believe this feature is still very powerfull because it lets the comunity play , hack and update parts easily .

I'm sure we will talk soon , if I still didn't answer you ( maybe i did but sometimes i'm lost with nicknames and emails).

the Smartrap project

[smartfriendz.com]
[www.thingiverse.com]
[reprap.org]
[github.com]
doc assemblage: [reprap.org]
NEW: Forum smartfriendz: [smartraptalk.smartfriendz.com]
December 02, 2015 02:25AM
smartfriendz
Hi yoko ,

We really didn't answered you ? still ?

I'm really sorry if this happened .. We had a big rush with emails and communications around last friday ( with the sale ) . we do all we ca to answer everyone , of course . Sometimes it can be a little longer than usual .

We're also really full busy with the production .. You know , we still insist to print all structure parts , even if all other constructors are telling us we are crazy .. but we believe this feature is still very powerfull because it lets the comunity play , hack and update parts easily .

I'm sure we will talk soon , if I still didn't answer you ( maybe i did but sometimes i'm lost with nicknames and emails).
Thanks for your reply here
And no i didn't get reply from you before but no problem i have already ordered the kit smiling smiley
December 02, 2015 05:54PM
Damned.. so we really miss some emails. I can't find you in email list.. sorry about that .

Don't hesitate to re-write us.. i'm sure I iwll find you this time smiling smiley

Thank you for your kindnes.. I never stop to say we have an incredible comunity and clients.. always sweet and comprehensive.

the Smartrap project

[smartfriendz.com]
[www.thingiverse.com]
[reprap.org]
[github.com]
doc assemblage: [reprap.org]
NEW: Forum smartfriendz: [smartraptalk.smartfriendz.com]
December 03, 2015 05:29AM
smartfriendz
Damned.. so we really miss some emails. I can't find you in email list.. sorry about that .

Don't hesitate to re-write us.. i'm sure I iwll find you this time smiling smiley

Thank you for your kindnes.. I never stop to say we have an incredible comunity and clients.. always sweet and comprehensive.
thanks for your reply and i am waiting for my kit on fire
December 03, 2015 08:13PM
Serge,

I sent a message with your web site form on Sunday and repeated it with another question as email on Wednesday to '[email protected]'. I have not received a response to either message.

I just resent the email. Is there another email address I should be using?

Ed
December 24, 2015 10:02AM
My order was placed 27 nov and it us still not shipped is that normal?
Attachments:
open | download - image.jpeg (86.4 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login