Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

stampa con pallini e fili

Posted by Cencio 
stampa con pallini e fili
June 18, 2017 05:02AM
salve, non riesco a "pulire" la stampa da queste imperfezioni, premesso che il problema e' accentuato con l'ABS di colore bianco, mentre con il PLA tutto bene.
Si formano dei fili e in alcuni punti il materiale o manca, provocando dei piccoli fori, o e' in eccesso, provocando dei pallini.
Ho provato a cambiare la temperatura, la velocità, la quantità del materiale estruso, e i parametri di estrusione, in particolare lo Z Hop e la ritrazione, ma ho paura che variando troppo poi perdo i riferimenti.
Uso Repetier-Host con CuraEngine come slicer, la stampante e' una Hictop HD12.
grazie in anticipo per l'aiuto
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_20170618_104843040.jpg (453.7 KB)
open | download - Immagine 1.jpg (187.6 KB)
Re: stampa con pallini e fili
June 18, 2017 11:06AM
Cencio
By the way, I can not "clean" the print out of these imperfections, assuming the problem is highlighted with the white ABS, while with the PLA all fine.
Wires are formed and in some places the material is either missing, causing small holes, or is excessive, causing balls.
I tried to change the temperature, the speed, the amount of extruded material, and the extrusion parameters, especially the Z Hop and the retraction, but I'm afraid that by changing too much then I lose the references.
Use Repetier-Host with CuraEngine as slicer, the printer is a Hictop HD12.
thanks in advance for the help
grazie in anticipo per l'aiuto

Lets see if I have this right, you are 3D Printing using the same nozzle one with ABS and then another with PLA. Was told this is not a good ideal, as it can cause Nozzle clogging.
I am unaware of a Hictop HD12 did you mean a 3DP12 show image of printer.

Used Google Translate

Clif
"Consente di vedere se ho questo diritto, sei la stampa 3D utilizzando lo stesso ugello uno con ABS e poi un altro con PLA. È stato detto che questo non è un buon ideale, in quanto può causare intasamento degli ugelli.
Non sono consapevole di un Hictop HD12 hai inteso un'immagine 3DP12 di show

Usato Google Translate"

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2017 11:13AM by Roberts_Clif.
June 18, 2017 05:19PM
Sorry i'm wrong name, it's a HICTOP 3DP12.
I also read that it is not good to use the same nozzle for two different materials such as abs and pla. In fact, when I change the material, I run it so much in the nozzle before starting printing, to clean the hole. Also, this problem does not come out immediately after changing material, but also after several prints with the same. Do you think the problem is that?
June 18, 2017 07:26PM
Read what others have to say http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?1,158085

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2017 07:28PM by Roberts_Clif.
June 25, 2017 03:08PM
you were right. thank you!!! smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login