Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

tweede laag print de prusa i3 een centimeter naar links!

Posted by jaap drenthen 
tweede laag print de prusa i3 een centimeter naar links!
December 31, 2014 07:27AM
Beste lezer,
Ik ben nieuw binnen de 3d wereld en heb een prusa i3!

Wanneer ik ga printen bouwt hij de eerste laag goed op! maar de tweede laag schuift hij een centimeter naar links en de derde ...enz....

Aangesloten gehad op een windows en een mac computer! maar op alle twee dezelfde fout! zie foto in de bijlage!

wie heeft enig idee?

alvast bedankt,

jaap
Attachments:
open | download - fout prusa.jpg (129.6 KB)
Re: tweede laag print de prusa i3 een centimeter naar links!
December 31, 2014 11:05AM
Lees dit eens door heb ook dit probleem gehad en met deze tips opgelost.
Men kan de riem wat meer opspannen.
Zeker de Ramps koelen een van de grote boosdoener is elektronica dat te warm wordt.
Trager printen zie maar eens naar de link die er bij staat heb deze persoon zijn instellingen overgepakt en nu heb ik geen problemen meer.

Trouwens heb ook een I3

[forums.reprap.org]

ShawnT98027 [ PM ]
Re: Calibrating acceleration and jerk
March 13, 2014 11:18PM Registered: 2 years ago
Hello TopherMan,

Personally I think a lot of these initial firmware acceleration values in most firmware packages were meant to impress, display and showcase the speed capabilities of the machine/printer itself, and not necessarily turning the machine in to a workable 3d printer that produces reliable quality prints.
Print FAST (and with high firmware acceleration & jerk values) throw the print in the garbage when done, Print SLOWER (and with lower acceleration & jerk values), and you stand a chance a achieving a successful high quality print.

The below values work for my machine setup, which the chassis is designed to be both rigid and lightweight
and is constructed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum Plate, I designed my chassis and selected appropriate build materials
to counter any chassis flex during printing, acceleration, jerk and reciprocating forces.

For spindly designed machines using M8 thread stock with printed plastic chassis connectors, wooden chassis box,
and printed plastic chassis/box, that do not have the rigidity of a competent design and build materials, you may need to further
reduce your Acceleration & Jerk Variables.

//=========================================================
//===========Acceleration & Jerk Variables=================
//=========================================================
//Marlin_v1.0.0 RC2 on Gen 6

// Feedrates & ACCELERATION
#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {500, 500, 5, 45} // (mm/sec)

// #define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {9000,9000,100,10000}
// 032813_seems to accelerate to rapidly causing the stepper motor/or belt to skip a create a offset error ruinng the print. Reduce values.
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {3500,3500,100,2000} // X, Y, Z, E maximum start speed for accelerated moves.

// #define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for printing moves
#define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 2000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for printing moves.
#define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION 2000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for retracts.

//
// #define DEFAULT_XYJERK 20.0 // (mm/sec)
// 040213_XY_changed to 15.0, to reduce vibration in small detail/thin walled prints, reduce any corner print quality issues and layer offset issues.
// 060113_XY_changed to 10.0, to reduce jerk in small detail/thin walled prints and reduce any layer offset shifting. FIXED offset layer issue !!!
#define DEFAULT_XYJERK 10.0 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_ZJERK 0.4 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_EJERK 5.0 // (mm/sec)
//===========================================================================

Your mileage may vary with the above settings, but it least it gives you an idea what others have been successful using.

Hope my experience helps you... enjoy Happy Printing !smileys with beer

Shawn
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25+ Years Experience as a Manufacturing Engineer and New Product Developer
Three Years Experience... Printing 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, complex and close tolerance functional engineering prototypes.
Printing PLA @0.1mm Layer Height with +- 0.05mm tolerance for all dimensional shapes (except slightly undersized hole I.D.s).
No printing of... toys, trinkets, low quality prints, or other useless printed objects.
Reply Quote Report

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2014 11:08AM by SnelleD.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login