Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jan 2010 meeting

Posted by BDolge 
Jan 2010 meeting
January 19, 2010 12:58AM
After a year plus a little bit during which I built myself a garage/workshop, I am pleased to announce the next B/WRUG meeting will occur at my house (6 Wade Av, Catonsville MD21228) at noon on Saturday the 30th of Jan. Our new guy Michael will be bringing his Makerbot Cupcake CNC and will be printing stuff as well as showing off the Mendal parts he has been printing. There are a lot of them. This machine is amazing and leverages a lot of RepRap tech as well as being a crazy cool repstrap. If anybody else has anything to show off let me know, or just bring it on and we'll fit it all in. I hope everyone can make it!

Brian
Re: Jan 2010 meeting
January 26, 2010 08:02AM
Brian - Thanks for the invite. I was hoping to be able to make it, but we have a birthday party for my son on that day. Maybe next time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2010 12:30PM by buzzard192.
January 28, 2010 08:21AM
Can anyone just show up?
February 04, 2010 12:59PM
Hi Brian,

I am new to the forums here and was looking for a local group. I happen to be in York PA, which is about 1.5 hours from you. I see I just missed a meeting sad smiley

I fI can't find more local people here to form a group with, I hope to make your next meeting...do you have a plan on when you will meet next?

you can email me kcramer -at- sapiosciences.com as well...

Kevin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login