Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Safety cut off power wirelessly when catches fire

Posted by MARKYU 
Safety cut off power wirelessly when catches fire
June 11, 2019 02:58AM
Here’s a simple project that could help prevent your 3D printer (and home!) from going up in smoke should there be an unexpected fault.

we worked with 3D printer ,and the fire happened to me several times, because of the hardware damage or the software bugs. so i never let the 3D printer go overnight before.

There is no other system with this feature on the market or DIY project that can automatically and wirelessly shut down the power when sense smoke.

[www.youtube.com]

if a fire breaks out, smoke enters the chamber and scatters some of the light beam into the photocel. This triggers the circuit, setting off the shrill and nasty alarm that wakes you up and saves your life,sending a 433MHz radio signal to cut off the power socket.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2019 03:16AM by MARKYU.
Re: Safety cut off power wirelessly when catches fire
June 11, 2019 05:07AM
wireless and safety are a bad mix... especially with publicly used frequencies
VDX
June 11, 2019 05:16AM
... until now, MARKYU behaves like a SEO-spammer eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
June 11, 2019 05:31AM
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out because there is no similar project or product, so I need some opinions here, want to know is it useful for someone...
June 11, 2019 05:52AM
Your statement that there are no others is very wrong.

Their are a bunch on aliexpress that are compatible with Snoff devices and a bunch that are nest compatible...
June 11, 2019 06:02AM
I buy this wireless socket from that, but I had not found with smoke detector to shut down the socket wirelessly.
Thanks for your opinion tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2019 06:16AM by MARKYU.
July 23, 2019 12:46AM
I am using my printer in an enclosure. As long as I don't have air to much oxygen inside I hope it will not burn. I also have a fire detection and a fire spray .I hope this will be enough. If you will have a fire your fuse will act normally winking smiley

I am using special silicon flex cables for high temperatures till 180°C which are strong enough and check all connections after 50-100 hours. And I am not using cheap material ... With my cheap Anycubic I have very good results but I don't trust the material ... If you have access to the main fuse or if you need a long cable instead of remote devices you don't need this safety wireless device.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|/-\| Prusa i3 MK3S Mod: 3D-Drucker selber bauen: [pcpointer.de]
|/-\| 3D-Drucker: Polymaker PLA, ABS, TPU95, CoPa und PA6-GF Review: [pcpointer.de]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login