Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help get my new printer working

Posted by jaykluth 
Help get my new printer working
October 24, 2022 07:42PM
I have a nice new TwoTrees Sapphire SP 5, and I added a 3D Touch ABL sensor. The printer basic functions work fine, but I can't seem to get automatic bed leveling to work. Using M280 commands the 3D Touch will extend, stow, and selftest, but if I extend the probe and do a M119 command the probe retracts and the state shows "Triggered". Using the MKS firmware and the probe plugged into Z_Max, when I try to run autolevel it moves to position 1 +10mm in Z, extends the probe, and then fails to raise the bed to trigger the probe. It then moves to position 2 but another 10mm lower and does the same thing. I have tried Marlin 2.0.9.3, 2.1.1, and 2.1.x bugfix with the probe pluggged into PE6 (material detect 2). With Marlin, it moves to the first probe position plus 10mm down, cycles the probe down and up several times and then says "Probe Failed." I am not sure if its a hardware issue or firmware issue, and I'm running out of ideas. I've attached the most recent Marlin 2.1.x Bugfix Configuration.h, Configuration_adv.h, and the MKS robin_nano35_cfg.txt files. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been fighting this for 2 weeks.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (124.3 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (172.9 KB)
open | download - robin_nano35_cfg.txt (15.6 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login