Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

power point presentation

Posted by brucew 
power point presentation
May 02, 2008 10:55PM
I wanted to share and have anybody look at the power point presentation I prepared for my presentation on this Wed. night in Providence, RI

thanks Bruce Wattendorf

it can be downloaded at [www.mediafire.com]
Re: power point presentation
May 02, 2008 11:07PM
Bruce - Looks good. Just a couple of items:

Slide 17 - fix picture location overlaps text
Slide 18 - fix picture location overlaps text

Other than that I looks GREAT!!!!!!!!

Bob Teeter
"What Box?"
May 02, 2008 11:13PM
Bob,

Thanks I think it might be a screen size issue I did change it on mine but it did not look to be off? I also did see that when viewed in open office the font was a different size causing it to be off.

Bruce
May 03, 2008 01:44PM
Looks good. I don't know if you want to mention this, but I did at the presentation I gave last week.

I mentioned how the printer not only can print itself, but it can print anything, and anyone can design anything/everything because the project and all of the software is open source. Any part that needs fixing or that just doesn't exist can be made right out of the printer.

Jay
May 03, 2008 06:08PM
Bruce - I just use 1024 X 768 video display using Firefox on XP.

Bob Teeter
"What Box?"
Anonymous User
May 03, 2008 08:48PM
A friend couldn't see it on her computer, so I've upload it to scribd.com, hope you don't mind?

[www.scribd.com]

I've added your reference and a link to this forum thread, please tell me if you want to change something smiling smiley
May 03, 2008 09:17PM
Bruce,

The content is lovely. I suspect, however, that your low contrast light green on white background is going to be a bastard for your audience to read when you're projecting it on a screen in a darkened room and even worse if the room isn't very dark.

If it is at all possible I'd double check that before you show this. Best is to project it in that darkened room get back in the room where your average audience member is going to be sitting and see for yourself.
May 11, 2008 07:18PM
I guess you had the presentation already, but it's Adrian Bowyer not "Bower". This does obviously not change anything to the fact that I really liked you presentation style! Good work!

Regards,

Erik de Bruijn
[Ultimaker.com] - [blog.erikdebruijn.nl]
May 11, 2008 09:01PM
Oh man I missed that and I know that also I hope Adrian does not notice. The other thing I did not mention was that my machine is a repstrap.. and the whole repstrap definition.

the presentation went very well I had a big turnout and a lot of interest....

Thanks to all who looked at the power point for me...

Bruce
May 11, 2008 09:22PM
I'd like to present about RepRap at some point in time. Preferably of I have it working... could I (and anyone) use your material (in the spirit of GPL winking smiley )?

Regards,

Erik de Bruijn
[Ultimaker.com] - [blog.erikdebruijn.nl]
May 11, 2008 10:18PM
Sure but here is an updated copy for anybody to use.

[www.mediafire.com]

i was able to go through it in 20 min. and I also showed the nano tech video

[www.mediafire.com]

Bruce Wattendorf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login