Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepRappers in NC Area

Posted by Joel 
RepRappers in NC Area
October 09, 2007 11:45AM
My friend and I are interested in building a reprap, and are wondering if there are any reprappers in the NC area (we are located in the Durham/Chapel Hill area). Furthermore, is there a list of people who have successfully built the machines?

Thanks,
Joel
Re: RepRappers in NC Area
October 09, 2007 01:21PM
Well, we don't really have a list per-se, but there is a guy by the name Luis Freeman who did the CNC milled parts for the extruders made from aluminum. i think he lives in NC, but i'm not 100% sure. his website is here: [luis-freeman.com]
October 12, 2007 12:02PM
I'm in Garner, NC. I've been lurking around the various RepRap sites for a couple years now. I've just now (i.e. this week) started gathering materials to build one.
October 12, 2007 12:13PM
Steve Degroof is in North Carolina and has been following the project for a long time now. I believe that he has begin building a reprap of some sort.

[www.blogger.com]
October 17, 2007 08:50PM
I'm in Cary, NC, but haven't built anything of note yet. I've mostly just been asking pesky questions, and coming up with useless fantasy ideas.
October 18, 2007 12:26AM
Samuel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> and coming up with useless fantasy
> ideas.
>
Get a grip. How do you suppose that the whole reprap idea began? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login