Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa i3 Rework Motors will not move

Posted by z3t0 
Prusa i3 Rework Motors will not move
September 23, 2015 06:39PM
Hi,

I am trying to troubleshoot a 3D printer built from a kit, link below, I purchased the steel one. I had previously built the whole printer and had everything working just fine including motors, but then the arduino board suddenly decided to stop working. So after I was sent a replacement board and had wired everything back... the motors would not move. I have tried adjusting Vref with no feedback at all, the motors do not jitter or anything. I think this may have something to do with the RAMPS board being damaged when the arduino malfunctioned but I have no way to confirm this and would rather not purchase another RAMPS board until i can confirm that is the problem. Also, the marlin firmware is attached.

Also I dont have anything jumpered in terms of the pins underneath the motor step sticks.

The heating of both the heatbed and extruder seems to work fine and when booting the led1 (red) on RAMPS flashes twice (not sure if that means anything). I would appreciate any help in fixing this greatly, I have a feeling that I am missing something crucial or that there is something wrong with the RAMPS... as all of my step sticks can't be messed up... right?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kit: [www.replikeo.com]
Attachments:
open | download - Marlin.zip (400 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login