Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RAMPS with Full Graphic Smart Controller TEMP problem

Posted by Serg88 
RAMPS with Full Graphic Smart Controller TEMP problem
March 24, 2016 01:49PM
Hi! I have problem with hotend temperature. When I print through pronterface everything fine. but when I try print from SD, the RAMPS can't get temperature( always lower bout 10°C).
Maybe somebody had same problem?
Re: RAMPS with Full Graphic Smart Controller TEMP problem
March 25, 2016 05:48AM
Pronterface only shows the temp coming from the Ramps/Arduino. It doesn't actively regulate anything, so both temps ( pronterface screen and LCD ) should be the same.

How does your slicers startcode look like? Is there a M109 Sxxx line at the beginning of your gcode file? ( xxx = hotend temp )
March 25, 2016 06:08AM
o_lampe
Pronterface only shows the temp coming from the Ramps/Arduino. It doesn't actively regulate anything, so both temps ( pronterface screen and LCD ) should be the same.
both temps the same, but when I try to print same gcode from sd(without connected PC) it heat to 245(set 255). when set 245 it heat to 235 . magic confused smiley
March 27, 2016 05:54AM
Hmm, weird behavior.
Did you check the arduino 5V regulator? Maybe it is to low compared to USB power to switch the hotend MOSFET fully ON.
April 19, 2016 06:45AM
Hi
Just started testing my RepRap with same control as Serg88, and with the same problem. Also it takes a long time to heat up the head.
How can I check the 5V regulator?

Regards
Patrik
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login