Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Identify controller

Posted by broy55 
Identify controller
March 01, 2016 12:41PM
Can someone identify this board for me? I can't find any reference to it online, but it has an atmega 1284p chip, and it says ANET V1.0. I think it maybe some variant of the melzi but not sure.

Here is the link to this printer from Aliexpress - [www.aliexpress.com]

I believe they called this printer Prusa i3 A8 (for 8th generation).

Brian
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_20160301_064232176.jpg (1.21 MB)
Re: Identify controller
March 04, 2016 04:38AM
I also have the same board. I'll let you know if I find a datasheet or some more details about it. Please do the same for me!

I fear that its possible there is no documentation for this controller. I visited the website (www.anet3d.com) but could not extract any information
March 17, 2016 05:04PM
Just purchased a kit with this board. I have an email into Anet but not sure how much good it will do.

And I have questions on the sellers Amazon page concerning the firmware.

In a previous product picture, on the same page, they showed what looked to be identical to a Melzi board. So maybe this is just an updated version and running Marlin. It is based on an AT1284P. For what it's worth...

Maybe someone will respond. If so I'll check back in with the info.
April 21, 2016 11:00AM
I too have one of these but in black from Gearbest. Whilst new to all this I think I needs a working copy of firmware to start my calibration with, no? If so has anyone has any luck finding some for this board?! Thanks, Tim
Ac
June 09, 2016 02:38PM
Add me to the list.
My issue stems from the hotbed falling ten degrees below what the board demands.
Has anyone found a method to get hands-on control through a usb linked laptop? I'd kill to know what I'mdoing doing wrong with repetier! XD
Your humble servant,
The Great Ac
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login