FTIStrap on the "didacta 2009" fair in Hannover!
January 30, 2009 10:41AM
Hello - and all the best for 2009!

It's been a really difficult month for me - but one with an interesting end: it seems that my "FTIStrap" will be shown on the "didacta 2009" fair in Hannover (see [www.didacta-hannover.de]) from Feb. 10th to Feb. 14th. You will find it in hall 15 at booth D65 and it will be presented by the "LPE Naturwissenschaft & Technik GmbH" (see [www.naturwissenschaftundtechnik.de]). I will visit the fair myself on the first day only.

Thus, you are cordially invited to see the FTIStrap (the original!) in action!

By the way: the FTIStrap is also up to be elected as the "fischertechnik model of the period January to March 2009" (see [www.fischertechnik.de], under "Fanclub" -> "Gallery", you don't have to be a member of the Fischertechnik Fan Club in order to be able to vote) - Vote for me!

A side note for the "core" team of the RepRap project: I will constantly refer to the RepRap project, of course, as the FTIStrap was designed in the context of this project. Do you have any wishes or ideas what I could show at the fair in order to present the project and/or its RepRaps? I will do what I can...

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login